For book lovers, there is nothing more special than the bookmark among the pages. Yes, it is! The bookmark will keep your reading journey on track. Some of you probably use a piece of paper which this will fall down and you will miss the page you are reading. Instead, some of you use a pen or a pencil to mark where the page is which will damage your book. In fact, you don’t need to ruin your favorite book with that stuff if you could print the bookmark template on your own.
Some people still don’t appreciate the existence of a bookmark until they collect more than 20 books on the shelves. Besides, some people are into reading some books at one time to avoid the boredom which a tool like a bookmark is highly needed.
How To Make Your Own Bookmark from the Bookmark Template?
With the goodness of the technology, now you can make your own bookmark with our bookmark templates that you can download for free without the need to register. Ours are printable templates and even you can customize your bookmark by writing your name or simple quotes on it. If you want to give it to someone special, our printable template is a great choice. Even though it is only a simple thing, but it is memorable for someone.
- If you want to create some, you might need to look at the following tips so your bookmark will look outstanding.
- If you want to make an outstanding bookmark, never use the thin paper. Opt for the durable material as later you will use it for a long time and probably the bookmark will fall down somewhere.
- Your bookmarks should be big enough or at least it is noticeable and pickable that you will put it inside the book, especially the big books. Your bookmarks should cover that thing. Or, you can also do one trick, for example using the ribbon, tassel or other elements that ease you to notice the current page.
- Your bookmark should not stick on the confine too much so it should have a fine thickness.
- A good bookmark should not be wider than its quarter of the page.
How To Make Bookmarks
Even though bookmarks are considerably thin, then it is made of certain material due to keeping its function. Hence, the materials are limited to leather, paper, cloth, silk, plastic, and metal.
The making of a bookmark needs certain tools depending on the material you are using. It can be normal scissors or an X-Acto knife to cut certain materials.
To use our template, you just simply download it and print it on the desired materials. After that, cut each shape and add some decoration as you desired.
So, that’s all our good tips about making bookmarks for your books. You don’t have to go with expensive material like leather or metal. Simply use a high-quality paper and print it. Also, introduce these bookmarks design to your kids. They will love it!
- 47+ Free Download Reading Log Template
- Printable Calendar 2018
- 30+ Free Download Book Report Template for Kids
- Love Bookcover free template in PSD
- Free Print Shop Flyer template free psd
- Toddler Book Cover psd template free
- 3+ Soccer E Book Cover free template in PSD
- Entrepreneur Book Cover template free psd
- 20+ Table of Contents Template
- 10+ Venn diagram psd template free
- 3+ Comic Book Cover psd template free
- 3+ Travel Magazine free psd template
- 3+ Romance Book Cover example psd design
- Baby Book Cover free psd template
- 10+ Leaf example psd design
- 3+ Bakery Envelope example psd design
- 10+ Cornell Notes Template
- Art Lesson Plan Template