Build A Professional Business with Our Free Receipt Template
The receipt is a document that records a person’s transaction (giving and receiving) of goods or service. This is also well-known as unpacking note, bill of parcel, docket, packing list, shipping list, delivery list, packing slip or customer receipt. In this case, these come in four sections:
- Rent receipt
- Delivery receipt
- Cash receipt
- Payment receipt
Besides that, a receipt should contain the complete information including the number of goods, owner, service, date, address and the payment method. You should put the receipt number so later you can easily calculate the number of payment you make in certain times. This will also ease you to track the payment later. Last, you have to make a signature that represents your company.
Normally, people love using MS Word for recording transaction which this should be relevant with the professional standards. Hence the receipt template is the best option because it will not miss out on the important information.
Therefore, we provide you the best receipt templates you can suit with your need. We provide you a number of templates including for selling, renting, cash, hotel, delivery and many more.
The templates provide a combination of text as well as the fonts that we arrange in certain ways so it looks simpler but still informative.
How the Receipt Templates Differ?
Rent Receipt Templates
This is a document for rent paid acknowledgment which will have details and information related with it like the rented property, the duration, the date of payment, contact details of the tenant, amount of numbers, payment method and also the signature brackets of the tenant and the landlord.
Cash Receipt Template
This is the most popular receipt and it is normally issued in the sales transaction. It is purposed for the particular transaction and is used as a proof of purchase. Meanwhile, the seller will keep it as sales records. Usually, this includes customer name’s, name of the business, transaction business, goods sold and also the number of prices.
Receipt of Payment Template
Receipt of payment is used as evidence of payments for services or goods with simple information and manner. Of course, it requires payer and payee signature to validate it. Certain details like date, number of goods or services, amount of money and the company identity is needed.
Blank Receipt Template
You can use the blank receipt template that you can customize conveniently. You can add professional touch including your company profile name, logo, and also links related to your company.
Having a receipt template will help you create a professional image for your business and this also helps you a lot on storing the data of your customers. Also in the future when there is something, for example wrong delivery or your customer complain things related with your product you can easily track it to give them a solid proof. This is more convenient and excellent while look professionals on managing your money and good.
- Printable Receipt Form Template
- Receipt Form Sample
- Printable Check Register Template Sample
- 30+ Free Download Blank Invoice Templates with PDF, Word and Excel Formats
- 20+ Purchase Order Templates
- 10+ Printable Commercial Invoice Template example psd design
- 3+ Business Company Brochure template
- 38+ Free Download Printable Purchase Agreement Template for Your Business
- 3+ Construction Business Postcard template ideas
- 3+ Computer Repair Letterhead Templates Ideas
- 3+ Jazz Concert Ticket template example
- 10+ Golden Ticket template example psd design
- 3+ Catering Rack Card template sample
- Land Contract Form Template
- 3+ Training Center Letterhead Templates Ideas
- Profit Loss Statement Sample
- 3+ Business Inventory Calender template
- 3+ House Cleaning Service Templates Example