Our company is in search of a charismatic and dedicated Shift Manager to help us with our growing establishment. As we continue growing and expanding, the role of the manager is getting more crucial. We value its importance in helping us with the workload as well as monitoring the overall activity in the facility.
The manager will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the daily operations as well as working together with the team to improve customer experience and satisfaction. The person will be a bridge between upper management and staff, so communication is the key. A good communication skill is needed in this position. The ideal candidate should have a pleasant and flexible attitude that enables him/her to interact and build a positive relationship with everyone.
Job’s Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the staff members and oversee their activities. It includes creating schedules, placing each person for the right position, and distributing tasks.
- Supervise, manage, and oversee the facility’s operation, including back areas and customer-facing areas
- Greet, help, guide, and assist customers in the friendliest and most accommodating manner
- Lead new employee orientation
- Motivate and encourage staff to reach individual sales goal as well as meeting the team’s sales purpose while delivering the best customer satisfaction at the same time
- Provide and plan ongoing (and also continuous) coaching and training to employees
- Establish a positive culture of perfect and flawless customer service
- Provide resolution or answers for conflicts, inquiries, or complaints efficiently. It includes resolving issues between staff or customers
- Oversee, plan, manage, and monitor inventory and product stock. It includes receiving supplies and products as well as making orders to maintain the stock
- Create, plan, implement, and monitor budgets as well as supervising spending
- Perform managerial and operational duties
- Maintain and monitor equipment along with its use. It includes arranging for regular maintenance and upkeep
- Make sure that the areas and surrounding are tidy, clean, and well-maintained
- Make sure and enforce compliance with the valid and legal safety regulations and policies
- Direct and lead closing and opening procedures as well as delegating tasks to all staff members
- Communicate and interact with upper management concerning personnel and operation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a good leadership and managerial skill that can bring about people with different characteristics and traits together
- Have a past experience in Business, Administration, Management, and other related fields for at least 4 years. Any experience in managerial position or senior level is acceptable
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business, Administration, or similar fields. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Able to work together in a team as well as performing individual task smoothly
- Possess a good health and fitness level considering that this position requires someone with active physical roles
- Able to do multitasking activities
- Able to perform well under pressure and come up with good resolutions
Interested candidates who are confident about their capacities are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before October 16th. Include a recent photo in the CV and not in a separate folder.