We always value the role and the importance of Sales Support Manager in Greg’s Tech. That’s why we are looking for a new Sales Support Manager to help us with the running of our organization. The manager has a crucial role in the organization, making sure that the store has a flawless customer experience while maintaining good sales performance in accordance with Greg’s Tech business standard for both external and also internal customers. The manager should behave and perform in such a manner that is perfect and consistent with the company’s vision and core values.
The main responsibility of the manager is to maintain and manage Greg’s Tech store’s daily operation. It includes hiring and recruiting new staff as well as maintaining the needs for the proper staffing. As an additional, the manager will act as the representative of Greg’s Tech and work together with partners. The individual will have to maintain and develop positive relationship. It is designed to drive and track revenue by leveraging and identifying successful marketing performance and behavior following the company’s guidelines.
This isn’t a role for everyone because it won’t be easy to be a professional Sales Support Manager in our company. However, the experience and the outcome can be rewarding. It also provides a chance for the manager to develop their skills and abilities. A multitask ability is definitely a must and the ideal candidate should be able to strive under pressure and challenging environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the schedules as well as determining the required staffing needs to effectively run and manage the operation
- Oversee and monitor all security or operational policies compliances, as well as practices and guidelines that are related to Greg’s Tech operation
- Engage and take part in regular feedback sessions to make sure efficient and effective personal growth, departmental objective alignment, and interactive communication
- Provide and contribute communication updates (weekly) to the Management team
- Motivate the sales team through building (and creating) positive working environment and surrounding
- Manage all valid and legal transactions
- Manage and maintain the records that go along with company’s policy and regulation
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess the skill to manage and lead people
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Business, or other related fields. A Master degree will be a plus
- Have the ability to display critical and analytical thinking as well as good problem solving skill
- Possess a solid and impressive communication skill in both verbal and written form
- Have a past experience in managerial position or Sales department for at least 4 years. Any past experience in related fields will be an advantage
- Possess a positive attitude that can inspire and encourage others
Further discussion about salary and benefits will take place during the interview. However, the general benefits include paid sick days, holidays, birthday, and vacation, as well as generous discount for employee and 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should send their application letter, a cover letter, and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before March 10th. Write ‘Sales Support Manager’ on the subject. Otherwise, your email will be ignored.