Aesthetica Grande is a busy and growing medical practice that has existed in the industry for 3 years. We are proud to say that it is growing every. Thus, we are always in search of qualified and professional staff to join the team. We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled Medical Manager to help us with the workflow and the operation of the clinic.
The manager’s main task is to organize, manage, control, and monitor the clinic’s business operations. The individual will work directly under the guidance and supervision of Operation Director to provide leadership and management to the administrative team. The appointed candidate should be responsible for managing a team of 14 people. Anyone with administrative experience, especially in healthcare industry, are always welcomed. If you have the passion to manage the team as well as the ability to do multitasking activities, then we want to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties
The job of Medical Manager may not be easy and it is full of challenges. That’s why it takes only special people to:
- Make schedules and manage appointments between patients to optimize facility efficiency and increase client satisfaction
- Create, manage, and oversee the clinic’s daily operations and maintain a professional setting and safe workplace at the same time
- Maintain and keep financial and personal data confidentiality
- Check and verify patient insurance
- Create, maintain, and update the electronic health records of the patients
- Create, record, and manage financial and personal info, including updating it whenever necessary
- Hire, recruit, train, monitor, and discipline administrative staff
- Oversee payroll and make sure that everything runs smoothly. Delayed payment shouldn’t happen
- Monitor, observe, oversee, and evaluate the staff working quality as well as their performance
- Schedule staff meeting on a regular basis to discuss the clinic performance and service
- Create staff schedule so they can meet the standard operational requirements
- Establish, manage, oversee, and implement clinic procedures and policies
- Supervise and check medical billing, banking, and coding
- Make sure the clinic’s compliance with the current and legal medical ethics, laws, and healthcare regulations
- Control and supervise medical waste removal in compliance with the standard safety and regulatory requirements
- Manage and maintain facility hygiene, cleaning, maintenance, and safety
- Communicate and interact with patients concerning complaints and inquiries
Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
In order to succeed in the role, the ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Management, Business, Medical, or other related fields.
- Have a past experience in senior level or managerial position for at least 2 years. Any past experience related to healthcare management will be an advantage
- Have a good customer service attitude and skill
- Possess a solid communication skill both on written and verbal form
- Possess a positive attitude that can affect, inspire, and support others
- Possess an impressive leadership and managerial skills
- Have the ability and fluency to operate basic computer program. Any familiarity and fluency in other programs will be a plus
Interested candidates should send their recent CV and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before October 27th. We wish you good luck!