Our growing brand is seeking for a professional and skilled Retail Operations Manager to join the board and help us with the flow of work. We have started the business since 2010 and we are growing stronger ever since. Our team consists of the young and creative minds that are combined with years of experience and skills. We are always in the lookout for the fresh mind to join the company because they are the wheels of our operation.
The main responsibility of the Retail Operations Manager is to maintain the retail stores upkeep. We have several establishments and branches across the U.S.A, and the manager will have to see it through. The main tasks include making sure of the management and organization of the stores, as well as making sure that it is well-managed, organized, and tidy. The individual will have to meet the performance goals as well as managing employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a store or an establishment’s running and operation smoothly
- Interact, communicate, and deal with staff and customers directly and constantly
- Make sure that the staffs deliver impeccable customer service
- Create, manage, monitor, and oversee the store’s financial performance and condition
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, mentor, supervise, and appraise staff
- Manage and deal with budgets, along with the detailed expenses and revenues. It also includes maintaining statistical documentation and records
- Create and deal with financial reports as well as the calculation and planning
- Deal with customers, including coming up with solutions or answers to customers complaints, queries, concerns, and issues
- Deal with internal conflicts, as well as providing solutions and logical way out
- Manage and deal with the overall management of the store
- Oversee prices and manage the right stock control. It includes making orders when supplies are down or checking the supplies for availability
- Work together with the head office or other departments
- Prepare promotional planning, displays, and also materials
- Make sure that the store’s running comply to the safety and health legislation
- Maximize profitability through sales target. It includes meeting the targets and encouraging (and motivating) staff to do the same thing
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
- Have at least a high school diploma. A higher degree, such as Master or Bachelor degree, is an advantage but it won’t be the biggest determining factor.
- Have a past experience in Marketing, Business, or Retail field for at least 4 years. We are focusing more to those with experience – the longer, the better
- A past experience in senior position or managerial position will be a plus
- Able to do multitasking activities and be quite good in managing so
- Possess an impressive leadership and management skill that can bring together different characteristics within a solid working team
- Have a keen eye to spot potential talent
- Have a positive attitude to inspire, affect, and support others
- Familiar and fluent with computer programs and software, such as MS Office. The more programs, the better the chances will be
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 21st.