User Review( votes)
To be a law enforcement officer is one of the great jobs that you can be proud of. The main duty of this job is to ensure the citizen’s safety or in other words to protect the citizens from crimes by catching them and putting them into the court to judge by the law. Specifically, there are kinds of job that are included as law enforcement are the police officer, special agents, detectives, sheriff and many more. Are you willing to be one of them? Check out the article below to help you to reach your dream job!
Most Important Requirements of Law Enforcement Officer
Before talking about the resume objective, you need to make sure that you truly understand the requirements of a law enforcement officer.
- Special education or training
To join this kind of training or education, you need to be able to pass several tests required by the law enforcement department. Types of tests or any other additional requirements will be varied based on what kinds of job you are going to apply, whether it is the police officer or sheriff or any other fields of the job.
- Age limit
To be able to reach your dream job as a law enforcement officer, you need to make sure that your age is available to apply for this job. In the United States, the age limit requires to be a police officer is minimum 21 years old. As a result, less than that, you can’t be a police officer yet.
- Have no criminal records in the past
To catch and judge the criminals, a police officer needs to be clean from any criminal records whether in the past or even in the present. How can if we have a police officer who used to be a thief? It would not be possible, won’t it?
The Best Examples of Law Enforcement Resume Objective You Can Apply
After knowing several requirements to be a law enforcement officer, you can take a look at the examples of the best resume objectives below.
- Willing to secure the Police Officer of District ABC position coming with 15-year experiences in investigating crimes, performing competent patrolling activities and other related duties to ensure the public’s safety.
- Experienced in handling the criminals, creating reports, exceptional knowledge of crimes procedures, traffic rules, and protocols, looking for Sheriff position for XYZ District where my expertise and professional physical practices can help the public from kinds of possible crimes.
- Dedicated and desired to obtain the Police Officer of ABC State that comes with 10-year experiences with main purposes to secure the public’s safety from crimes, to ensure the traffic flow and bring a peace environment into the public.
Those are the best three examples of law enforcement resume objective that you can use as the references to improve your resume objective becomes much more compelling and able to attract the recruiter’s attention. Now, let’s do your best in completing your resume objective!