Our growing digital company is seeking for a professional Digital Project Manager to help us with our workload and our projects. The person will deal with many important tasks and crucial projects. The main responsibility is to supervise and manage everyday operation and daily tasks, making sure that they are running smoothly and well. Since the company is going to deal with many digital projects, the project manager is expected to take an active part and arrangement. The tasks may include ads campaigns, web applications, site launches, and online tools.
The person should have an in-depth familiarity and understanding of technology – and how it helps us obtain the business goals. The person should also be a tech-savvy expert and professional who have impressive time management ability and methodological skill. The person should be able to use the skills, especially in communication, to work together with different kinds of teams effectively. Basically, the responsible manager should have the solid ability to manage the projects and deliver the life-cycle within the expected time, budget requirements, and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and create projects scopes related to budget preparation and solid requirements
- Provide a thorough management and arrangement to a specific project from the beginning to the end
- Create and develop the project plan in details. It includes progress monitoring and observation to ensure project’s efficiency and success
- Work together with the internal teams to create a plan, design, improve, develop, and execute the digital projects
- Make sure that the projects are completed on time while making sure that all of the quality standards are completed and met
- Find and identify improvement opportunities and then suggest new development (along with the new projects)
- Develop and maintain support documentation, including requirement specifications and risk logs
- Identify and highlight any potential malfunctions or risks, then act proactively to deal with (and to resolve) issues
- Communicate and interact with teams. It includes making sure that all members understand and on board with the projects, including the delegated tasks
- Monitor, check, and report on Google Analytics metrics
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess the experience and familiarity of HTML/CSS and also Content Management systems
- Have a past experience in Engineering or Computer Science. A past experience in managerial position, especially in Digital Project Management is an advantage
- Have the knowledge and the experience with project management systems or software, such as AtTask or MS Project
- Possess technical ability and background to address compatibility and also accessibility problems
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics and SEO. Any familiarity of the UE software will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- Possess a good team management and communication skill
- Have an impressive time management and organization skills
Interested applicants who are confident of their abilities, experience, and skills are encouraged to send their application to: email@example.com. The application should be delivered on July 16th at the latest. Please include a recent photo on a separate attachment – do not include it in the CV or cover letter.