Tech and Brand is a company in the IT and software industry that manages to expand the business to a whole new level. We are proud to say that we manage to open our fifth store within these 5 years of existence. Therefore, we are looking for a professional and dedicated Assistant Store Manager to join the board and help us with the operation.
The assistant manager will be working together with the Store Manager to make sure that the store is running smoothly and well with minimum problems. We expect the person to have all the required skills and qualifications so that the partnership can last and it can develop a positive outcome for the entire business. Our company manages to survive and succeed because we value partnership and positive interactions. We expect the new manager to share the same positive view and optimistic value so the partnership can grow strong and last long.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain a welcoming and positive environment consistently by providing help and delivering friendly greeting. It includes responding to customers’ needs and inquiries quickly
- Work together and help the Store Manager running the store and making sure that everything is working well
- Identify the chances to drive and lead customers’ traffic into the store via community events
- Help Store Manager to provide a strong and solid leadership control and presence while making sure that all customers get quality products and perfect service at the same time
- Utilize the company tools to identify the opportunity of growing as well as developing the action plans for improved performance
- Forecast and predict the path of business by focusing on productivity that goes along with sales goals
- Communicate with Store Manager regularly to talk about business opportunities, strength, and trends
- Help in the process of hiring and recruiting, making sure that the right personnel is stationed on the right place
- Assist Store Manager to identify the requirements for training as well as providing the needed coaching requirements to the team
- Enforce the company’s procedures and policies which cover the area of security, safety, and also health
- Make sure that all pricing, display, and signage are proper and correct
- Receive vendor deliveries and stock sales regularly within a timely manner
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to provide positive influence to all levels and all involved parties
- Demonstrate impressive written and verbal communication, as well as listening, skills
- Possess the ability to create, manage, and evaluate business and financial indicators – including translating data to actions
- Have a solid leadership and managerial skill
- Have a past experience in Sales or Retail Store Management. Any experience in senior level or managerial position will be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude that can inspire, influence, and encourage others
Interested applicants who are confident about their qualifications are always encouraged to apply. Send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com. It shouldn’t be later than April 28th. Please include a recent photo in the CV and not in a separate folder. Best of luck!