Our growing company in customer service and technology is seeking for a professional, determined, and dedicated Assistant Manager. The individual will help our company to organize, manage, and run our branch offices. It includes filling in for the main General Manager when needed. The job and the main tasks are highly crucial in making sure that the sales teams and employees meet their efficiency goals along with improved customer satisfaction.
The job of the Assistant Manager is many, and it includes hiring, recruiting, and training sales forces and associates. As if it weren’t enough, the job won’t stop there because it includes ordering merchandises (depending on the demands) and monitoring supplies and inventory. The person will also have to perform a thorough research concerning the competitive products as well as analyzing customer behavior to make sure that the branch offices meet and even exceed clients’ expectations.
The ideal candidate will need to have a special skill related to marketing and also administrative management. A sharp business mind and creative ideas are always welcomed. The person should have an impressive organization skill and good problem solving attitude. Mediation and interpersonal skills will be handy because the individual will have to act as the ‘bridge’ between employees, managers, and also customers. Basically, the responsibilities and duties of the Assistant manager include making sure that the offices are operating efficiently and we are able to keep the customers happy and content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the Main Manager or General Manager in planning, designing, and executing the strategies to attract (potential) customers
- Work together with General Manager to make sure that the offices are running and operating smoothly
- Coordinate customer service operations daily, including orders or payments, or sales process, and such thing alike
- Monitor, check, and maintain the store inventory
- Track and monitor the progress, whether it is on the monthly, weekly, annually, or quarterly objectives
- Deal with customers’ complaints as well as internal conflicts related to employees’ concern
- Oversee and evaluate the performance of the staff and employees and then decide whether the company needs to do another hiring and training
- Coach, train, support, and mentor both the existing and new Sales Force
- Motivate, supervise, and monitor staff to perform and function at their best
- Create an effective communication with clients, as well as evaluating their needs
- Suggest and provide insight on sales training techniques and programs
- Check, manage, and monitor retail operating budgets, resources, and also costs
- Make reports based on data interpretation and analysis
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have a past experience with hiring, recruiting, and also performance evaluation (and observation) processes
- Have a past (proven) experience as an Assistant Manager or other managerial positions
- Possess good math ability with the skills to analyze or create reports, sales statistics, and spreadsheets
- Have the knowledge, familiarity, and experience with customer service and financial principles
- Fluent in MS Office, especially Excel
- Have a flexible manner and attitude
- Bachelor degree in Business, Administration, or Business Management
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com. The position remains open to December 2nd.