The company is in search of a qualified and professional Advertising Account Manager to join our board. The person will have to manage our customer accounts as well as acting as a link between our agency and them. Moreover, the person will be the important key contact of the assigned clients.
The work and the role are crucial to preserve and maintain customer satisfaction via listening to preferences and wishes. And then addressing those preferences with fruitful services and advices. We want our ideal candidate to be a good listener with a professional customer orientated manner. Basically, the main role is to make sure that the work flow is running successfully. It is also to make sure the continuous and constant development of the business progress, activities, and flow, and then help our agency to establish itself as one of the leading business in this industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Listen to clients’ wishes and suggestions, and then communicate them to the right department or people within the agency
- Stay in contact and have a close communication with clients to understand their specifications and needs
- Work together with clients to create, organize, manage, and oversee promotional events. It includes making decisions on the advertising materials that will suit their goals and also profiles
- Learn (and understand) the clients’ business activities and industry so more unique and personalized solutions can be given or provided
- Take part in the administrative work, which also includes keeping records of the clients – whether the existing ones and the new ones
- Talk about and negotiate deadlines, plans, and budgets as well as making detailed presentations to justify schedules and costs
- Work together with other departments or colleagues when dealing with creative design campaigns and other projects. Everything should go according to the standards discussed and managed with clients
- Create, come up, or implement networking techniques so new potential (and promising) clients will be attracted
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- Possess good knowledge, understanding, and experience of marketing as well as advertising techniques and methods
- Have a past (and proven) experience as a professional Advertising Account Executive or other managerial positions
- Possess a good knowledge and fluency of MS Office. Any working and direct knowledge of CRM software (as well as other programs) will be an advantage
- Able to do multitasking activities as well as handling different accounts – highly likely from different industries
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
- Able to work in a team and have an adaptable skill to enable the person to interact with different people
- Possess positive attitude that can inspire, support, and encourage others
- Able to work under stressful condition or challenging situation
Salary and benefits will be discussed further during the interview. Bonuses will also be discussed, but it is generally based on the working performance and quality service
Those who believe in their qualifications and skills are welcomed to send their application. Feel free to send an application letter with a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com not later than September 18th.