New Leaf is a brand that is growing and expanding. We have been in the fashion industry for 5 years, and we are always in a search of creative personnel with fresh mindset. We are currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager who is going to help us with the operation and running of the company.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supporting the main Product Manager to improve the already existing marketing campaigns (for a product) or to develop new products that are considered suitable for the company. The individual will work under the guidance and supervision of the main manager, working together to create marketing strategies and techniques for a certain product on the market. The Assistant Manager has the main task to establish the company’s marketing policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the production, sales, and also marketing. It includes performing research for the company concerning its existence, condition, and competitors
- Work together with the main Product Manager to achieve a successful result
- Support the Product Manager in making decisions as well as making sure that the strength, quality, and performance of the products aren’t compromised
- Create, design, and develop techniques, strategies, and methods to promote or market a product
- Contribute assistance and help in knowing or identifying the products’ target audience
- Check the marketing strategies and also the implementation of the product development – whether it is efficient or not
- Monitor, supervise, and oversee the distribution, production, and also inventory of the products
- Analyze all the production and marketing aspects, like analyzing statistical reports and competitors
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Marketing, Communication, Business Management or other relevant fields. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Have a past (and proven) experience in Sales, Marketing, and Business. Any experience in any managerial position is acceptable and highly considerable.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, and professional
- Possess logical, mathematical, and analytical abilities with strong with
- Possess a good communication skill in both oral and written form with adaptable flair, able to connect and interact with different kinds of people
- Have a strong and solid research skill
- Able to work under a busy and stressful condition, including overtime and traveling schedules for seminars, conferences, and meetings.
- Have a good organizational and also leadership skill
- Possess a positive attitude that can inspire, affect, support, and encourage others
Further details about the salary and benefits will be discussed during the interview. The possibility of bonuses is always available but it is arranged under a special circumstances. The details will be arranged during the interview.
Those who believed in their skills and abilities are always welcomed to send their applications. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letter, a cover letter, and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on June 10th at the latest. Please include a recent photo on the CV and not in a separate file or folder. Write ‘Assistant Product Manager position’ on the subject to make the screening process easier and faster. Any application that doesn’t go with the required format will be ignored.