We are currently in a search of a professional and ambitious Starbucks Store Manager for our new branch in Illinois. The manager has the main responsibility to maintain the store and make sure that its operation is running smoothly, while improving profitability and customer engagement at the same time. The manager will have to work together with partners in order to run the business in the most efficient manner. The individual has the responsibility to manage the store operation, lead and build great teams, drive financial success, and create a comfortable and effective meeting place within the communities.
We are looking for a passionate individual who isn’t afraid of challenges. The person should be motivated, driven, and dedicated with creative minds and fresh ideas. We always welcome new talents eager to show their abilities to the world. If you are passionate about running a store, attracting customers with great ideas, and having a customer-friendly attitude, we definitely want to talk to you! Who knows? Maybe you are the one we need to grow the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage, run, and oversee the inventory as well as doing control of goods costs and labor costs
- Contribute directly to store profitability through continuously finding chances to boost sales and expand the market
- Convey and deliver new product details and information to partners and also customers
- Make sure that the overall register and cash handling function is being performed consistently and accurately
- Maintain weekly, daily, and also periodic financial reports
- Encourage, inspire, and expect complete and full participation of partners and also employees in order to develop and grow store goals as well as to develop plans
- Make sure that supplies are well covered and maintained. It includes maintaining the merchandises and materials to the standard level – where they should be properly stocked and ordered
- Provide solutions and answers to employees and also customers’ concerns and complaints
- Manage and maintain financial contribution, store operations, and also final accountablity of partner development
- Conduct interview as a part of the hiring and recruitment process. It includes making decision for termination
- Train, discipline, and monitor employees so they can deliver perfect Starbucks service standards, operating standards, and also star skills
- Identify and find out daily and weekly staffing needs along with the recruit procedure
- Create, prepare, plan, and implement schedules along the employees for the working hours as well as the scheduled time off
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a solid and impressive problem solving skills with customer-service approach and attitude
- Have a past experience in Management for at least 3 years. An experience working in a customer-related environment will be an advantage
- Possess a good managerial, organizational, and leadership skill that enables dealing with different kinds of people and characteristics
- Able to train, coach, and discipline employees
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing or other related field. GED or high school certificate with long years of experience is acceptable
Interested and confident applicants are encouraged to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 5th. Please send the application letter and a CV for the screening process.