Our growing company and brand is currently seeking for a professional and experienced Senior Sales Manager to help us manage the workflow as well as helping the company grows. The manager will manage and lead all sales activities (and operations), including overseeing and monitoring the activities of Junior Sales team. The key role importance of the position is to grow new sales for the overall business while reducing customer turnover at the same time.
The Senior Sales Manager has the responsibility to manage and build all elements of sales department which generally covers account management, channel development, leading management, and business analytics. The individual will be required to work together and build positive interaction with Finance, Customer Support, Marketing, and other sales team. It is designed to make sure that the company is able to provide first-class performance and flawless service delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, develop, and implement creative and effective sales strategies focusing on business’ revenue generation and also customer satisfaction
- Create and design business goals that goal along with the company’s objectives while striving to exceed and meet those goals at the same time
- Performing research and reviews of the already existing sales techniques and strategies while observing their result to the company’s growth and success
- Create and suggest strategic business proposals that would help improve the quality of the service or products while trying to convince higher executives to turn to better strategies
- Analyze the sales department’s performance by conducting observation and research in relation to accuracy and delivery.
- Assess and decide on the quality of resources needed by the sales department to reach their goal and gain the best performance
- Monitor, track, and check sales activities and then create reports to be presented to the Senior Sales management in order to develop strategic decision plan and making
- Represent the company and its brand to the public beyond its capacity as the representative of Sales Department. It includes taking part in sales seminars, workshops, events, and tradeshows to represent the company
- Establish the company in the industry to be the leader in the sector and market. It includes gaining trust and respect of competitors and customers
- Act as a bridge that connects different departments, parties, or business vendors in the most flexible ways.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Business Management, and other similar fields. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Possess a past experience in sales position or in senior managerial level in relation to sales and marketing for at least 5 years.
- Have the ability and experience in performing sales research and also the ability to transform raw info into a useful insight
- Possess the fluency and ability to operate basic computer programs, including CRM and sales account database. Any familiarity and fluency with other programs will be an advantage
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their application letter, a CV, and a resume to: email@example.com before January 26th. Any application later than the date will not be accepted. Include a recent photo in the CV instead of in a separate folder.
- Senior Marketing Manager Job Description
- Online Marketing Manager Job Description
- National Sales Manager Job Description
- Store Manager Job Description
- Retail General Manager Job Description
- HR Project Manager Job Description
- General Sales Manager
- Accounts Manager Job Description
- Marketing Project Manager Job Description
- Sale Manager Job Description
- Business Operations Manager Job Description
- Customer Support Manager Job Description
- Assistant Marketing Manager Job Description
- Channel Marketing Manager Job Description
- Associate Product Manager Job Description
- Job Description for Sales Manager
- Channel Manager Job Description
- Retail Sales Manager Job Description