We are currently looking for a professional and experienced Assistant Bank Manager to help with the work flow. With the success of our financial service, we are going to open a new branch in the northern side of Chicago. Therefore, we are going to need the best team and the most skilled task force for the job. It is not an easy feat and the new assistant manager is going to face challenges in trying to help us grow.
The main task of the Assistant Bank Manager is to oversee, monitor, and manage the financial institution’s daily operations. It includes evaluating loan applications, supervising workers and staff, and managing the cash flow. While oversee the daily operation, the manager will also need to maintain strict control and discipline while resolving customer issues and concerns in the most effective manner possible. It takes a person with high dedication and determination to succeed in this position. It isn’t a job for everyone because the manager will definitely meet obstacles – even on a daily basis. However, those who are able to overcome the obstacles will enjoy the most fruitful outcome.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or any field related to banking. Having a past experience in banking job for at least 5 years will be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work together with Bank Manager continuously to make sure that the bank services and processes are running smoothly and well
- Help the Manager manage and direct the loan officers and teller
- Make, design, manage, and implement daily duties and schedules to keep the bank running smoothly
- Train, discipline, and monitor the new employees in using the equipment and machines, and such thing alike
- Help in creating and managing budgeting for bank’s operational cost and expenses
- Help in creating, managing, and observing the daily routine for all employees to follow
- Work together and help the Bank Manager in all possible ways, including in customer service, administrative duties, and managerial task
- Provide solutions and answers for both internal and external conflicts
- Provide solutions and answers for customers’ complaints, inquiries, and concerns
- Deal and interact with not only customers but also employees
- Maintain and oversee bank’s maintenance and cleanliness
Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills
- A hard worker who isn’t afraid of challenges and obstacles
- Possess a good communication skill, both in oral and written form
- Possess a customer-oriented attitude that will please and serve the customers as perfectly as possible
- Bachelor degree in fields related to banking
- Have a past experience in managerial position or senior level for at least 5 years
- Possess a positive attitude that can influence, affect, inspire, and encourage others
- Have a solid managerial and leadership skill that can bring together different kinds of people (and their characteristics) into a solid working team
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 16th. A resume instead of a cover letter is acceptable. Please include the recent photo in the CV and not in a separate file or folder.