Our company has its own policy regarding the meaning and term of job description for HR Manager. HR here means Human Resource and the manager will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and developing policy for human resource activities. They are usually related to labor relations, training, compensation, employee services, employment, and benefits through performed duties.
That’s why our company is searching for a skilled, professional, and dedicated HR manager who will be responsible to monitor and manage all Human Resource aspects in relation to the processes and practices. The individual will provide support for the business needs while making sure that company’s objectives and strategies will run properly and smoothly.
The overall job goal is to enable business to run successfully while promoting the company’s values at the same time. The Human Resource department has a significant role in resources management and development, and it includes recruitment, training, performance management, development, job design, talent management, management facilities services, and employment cycle changes.
Overall Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a flexible approach and manner management because they will bridge employee relations and management through addressing grievances, demands, and other problems
- Implement, develop, and plan HR strategies, initiatives, and methods that go along with business execution and strategy
- Support both current and also future business needs through human capital engagement, development, preservation, and motivation
- Encourage and nurture a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Plan and manage the process of recruitment as well as the selection so only the ideal and potential candidates will fill the right positions
- Maintain and make sure that pay plan as well as other benefits programs are running efficiently – and the execution should go well
- Plan, monitor, and develop HR methodologies and tactics, including procedures, systems, and strategies within the company
- Manage and monitor the appraisal performance system that will affect performance
- Assess and manage training schemes or needs so training programs can be created, applied, and monitored
- Make sure that everything complies with legal requirements throughout the company and human resource management
- Provide enough report to the management as well as providing supportive decision that is done through HR calculation and metrics
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource or any related field. A Master degree will be an advantage
- An extensive knowledge and insight of HR best practices and labor law
- Have the ability and also competence to effectively manage and build interpersonal relationship at every level within the company
- Good negotiation skill, active listening ability, and presentation skill
- Have good leadership skills along with architect strategy and tactics
- Have a past experience as the HR executive or HR manager or such a related field
- Have the attitude that is result driven and people oriented
- Have familiarity with HR metrics, systems, and management
Salary + benefits will be discussed upon interview.
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The vacancy is available to June 20th 2017 or after a perfect candidate is found. Feel free to send only the resume but with most recent photo.