As a company focusing in the IT industry, we highly value the role of a professional IT Program Manager. That’s why we are currently in a search of a dedicated IT Program Manager to join the team. The person’s main responsibility is to maintain and create information technology techniques and strategies by managing the staff while performing research and implementing strategic solutions in technology.
Naturally, there are some standards that we require from the potential candidates. However, our company also has our own requirements and standards. We are hoping to meet potential candidates with positive and laid-back attitudes. Those with a deep understanding of the IT world and implementation are always welcomed, but we are also looking for those with cool attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and manage staff by hiring, selecting, training, orienting, and disciplining employees. It includes maintaining and making sure of secure and safe working environment. It will be beneficial for personal growth development opportunities
- Gain the IT staff outcome by communicating and distributing job expectations. It includes monitoring, planning, overseeing, and appraising job results. Disciplining, counseling, and coaching employees as well as coordinating, initiating, and enforcing policies, procedures, and systems would be included in the job task
- Finish projects by managing and coordinating timetables and resources with data center and also user departments
- Develop, create, and maintain the company’s efficiency and effectiveness by delivering, defining, and also supporting strategic methods and plans for executing the IT
- Direct and lead technological research by learning the company’s strategies, goals, user projects, and practices
- Preserve assets through disaster recovery implementation as well as back-up procedures. It includes control structures and also info security
- Verify the application outcome and result by performing the system audit of the implemented technologies
- Maintain and deliver quality service through the company’s standards enforcement and establishment
- Recommend IT policies, procedures, and strategies by checking, evaluating, and observing the company’s outcomes. It includes anticipating requirements, evaluating trends, and also identifying problems.
- Maintain and deliver professional as well as technical knowledge. It can be done through reviewing publications, attending educational classes, establishing personal networking sysem, and also taking part in professional societies
- Accomplish and reach financial objectives by preparing the annual budget, forecasting requirements, initiating corrective plans and actions, analyzing variances, and scheduling expenditures
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- Possess a good technical familiarity and knowledge, especially in understanding technical terms
- Have a good managerial skill where the person is expected to work together with different people, as well as having the ability to manage those people in a good team leadership
- Possess an impressive managerial and leadership skill to lead the team achieve the wanted result and success
- Have a good analytical ability with logical mind.
- Possess problem solving manner that can be beneficial for the team
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CV and a resume to: email@example.com before March 5th. A cover letter instead of a resume is acceptable. Recommendation letters aren’t obligatory but if you can include two of them, it would be a plus.
- Technical Program Manager Job Description
- Medical Manager Job Description
- Medical Practice Manager Job Description
- Housekeeper Manager Job Description
- Personnel Manager Job Description
- Hotel Assistant General Manager Job Description
- Customer Support Manager Job Description
- Shift Manager Job Description Resume
- Digital Manager Job Description
- Retail General Manager Job Description
- Medical Office Manager Job Description
- Sales Support Manager Job Description
- HR Project Manager Job Description
- Quality Control Manager Job Description
- Channel Manager Job Description
- Business Operations Manager Job Description
- Construction Operations Manager Job Description
- Assistant Bank Manager Job Description