Overall Wings Health is a company that is focusing on delivering quality service while helping people in the healthcare industry at the same time. We are striving to do our best when it comes to providing the most flawless service without burdening our patients with exorbitant medical bills and numbers. It is a good thing that the business is getting stronger and we have been developing it for the last 5 years of our existence in this industry.
We are opening our third clinic in Chicago, and we are currently looking for a professional Medical Practice Manager to help us with the workflow. In some areas, this managerial position is also known as the Healthcare Office Manager or Medical Office Manager. The name can be different but the main role is the same: the person should oversee and monitor the daily operation of the clinic. The manager will also be responsible for managing the staff, make sure adherence to regulations and laws, order supplies, create (and manage office policies), maintain the financial records, and also deal with public relations. It is also possible that the person will address patients’ concerns and complaints, and coordinate the patients’ referrals. Basically, the manager will have to make sure that the clinic is running successfully and smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deal with staff, including the hiring and placement. Office personnel management is one of the main tasks of the manager. It includes recruiting, training, and disciplining staff.
- Create and manage staff schedules, conduct performance evaluations for the staff, and resolve the internal conflicts between employees.
- Manage a regular meeting between staff to check on performance and quality of service
- Make sure that the clinic’s policies, procedures, and regulations are compliant with the state, federal, ad local regulations and laws.
- Design office policies and manage the implementation. It includes creating a set of policies or regulations that will ensure the quality of service and maintain the flawless performance.
- Create office budgets and finance, as well as managing it. It includes keeping office inventory, managing payroll, recording vendor and patient payments, and managing the supplies. It is possible for the manager to negotiate costs with vendors to maintain the budgets
- Make sure that the clinic operation is running smoothly in daily basis while maintaining the perfect quality service to make patients comfy and convenient
Skills, Requirements, and Qualifications
- Possess an impeccable team building and organizational skill that can bring together different people with different roles and responsibilities
- Have a tough problem solving and also decision making skill that can bring about positive atmosphere and healthy working environment for everyone
- Possess a good customer service-oriented and also detailed focus for the work
- Have the adaptable flair to be a team player as well as an independent worker on its own
- Possess the ability, fluency, and familiarity with basic computer programs. A higher fluency of other programs will be an advantage
Are you interested? If you are, send your CV and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15th. Be sure to include a recent photo along the application.
- Medical Manager Job Description
- Medical Office Manager Job Description
- Dental Office Manager Job Description
- Clinical Operations Manager Job Description
- Clinic Manager Job Description
- Nurse Manager Job Description
- Clinical Manager Job Description
- HR Operations Manager Job Description
- Retail General Manager Job Description
- Restaurant Operations Manager Job Description
- Making an Ideal Medical Resume Objective
- Hotel Assistant General Manager Job Description
- Customer Support Manager Job Description
- Job Description for Restaurant Manager
- Housekeeper Manager Job Description
- Hotel Front Office Manager Job Description
- Restaurant General Manager Job Description
- Resource Manager Job Description