User Review( votes)
Best Press Release Format Templates for Your Big Project
When you deliver news or announce something with a written document, then you are dealing with the press release. The communication here is about a circumstance, event or other things which are happening. Usually, the press release is needed the most by an organization or media. The purpose can vary which mostly will relate with readers’ interest. Besides, this is also related to the strategy of public relations which requires strong contents and also great press release format.
Types of Press Release
There are basically two types of press releases. First one is the ‘immediate release’ which means everyone is allowed to share it immediately and it is made for the public. The second one needs a media sources and it is offered to the websites, news services or blog owners.
What Are The Main Purpose of Making Press Release?
There is a big difference between ‘news’ and press release, but both of them have the same purpose for promoting something. In short, the purpose of them are:
- Giving information to a media about an event with a hope they will pass along the information.
- To let the media notice our business with a hope they will see your press release and write it as an actual news article.
- To give you access in promoting your business through the blog, social networks or even popular websites.
- You can also use press release for a business purpose like product announcements whether it includes new products, new retail outlets or even new brands.
- Most companies also use press release for announcing the expansion, new locations, strategic partnership, new financial backer, or even employee announcement such as hiring or promotion.
- A press release is also purposed for giving an honor or awards to a company, product or employee.
- This also can be used for releasing a study or a survey.
How To Create It With The Correct Press Release Format
To give you a quick work, we provide you a number of templates with press release format so you can write it in an effective way. There are several steps you should include in the press release format, which are as follows:
- The Beginning – You should underline that a press release is written differently that depends on the situation. A standard press release usually begins with the name of the business, contact number and also the email.
- The Headline – The second component should be included in the headline which is bold and centered. Consider also the font size which should draw attention.
- The Summary – A summary is like a showcase that reveals the things inside the body. This must be written interesting and motivates the readers to read it more.
- The Body – This is the place that you should make the main content newsworthy. Includes 5W+H questions and explain also why you make the press release in the first paragraph.
- The Company Background – A background of the company will be in the last section that includes the biodata and complete information.
- Contact Information – After you write all the details, the last thing is the contact information including phone number, email, fax, web address, and social media.
Now, with the press release format, you just need to practice it more than send it.