Palm Desert is a four star hotel looking for a professional Hotel Front Office to fill in the vacant position. As a growing company, we strive to deliver perfection and the best service, and we want our front office department to be taken care of by the best.
As you enter into a hotel, you expect being welcomed and treated the best, right? That’s what we are hoping for too. We want all of our guests to feel special because of the warm and friendly treatment from our front office force and team. Whenever guests are asking questions to the concierge or desk clerk to manage the reservation, they should get the best treatment and service only, and it is possible when we have only the expert and the best Hotel Front Office manager to help us with the tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Dedicated to customer service perfection about hotel industry is mainly about good service and quality delivery
- Design, manage, monitor, and oversee front office activities, such as room assignment, reservations, and such thing alike
- Interact and communicate directly with guests, including greeting them and trying to fulfing their requests over a certain service, like transportation or meeting.
- Deal and come with solutions for complaint, problems, or concerns, especially from the customers. It includes compensating for problems or inconvenience, such as offering bill adjustments, discounts, or even complimentary room.
- Work together with other departments and manager, including revenue and marketing, so they can work together to improve guest experience and increase guest satisfaction
- Take the role of interaction with guests, whether it is supervisory or operational.
- Hire, recruit, train, oversee, and evaluate workers to make sure that they meet the standard quality of the service of the hotel. It may include moving or firing employees if their performance isn’t satisfactory
- Create, design, and manage schedules for shifts, which may also cover other departments.
- Come up with resolutions for any internal conflicts that may happen in the departments or among employees
Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
- Having at least a high school diploma will be acceptable. However, it would be great if the diploma is accompanied with several years in the business, at least 3 years.
- Bachelor degree in Hotel, Management, or Hospitality is acceptable. Higher degree is a plus
- Having a skill certification will be an advantage
- Possess a good organizational and leadership skill, especially since you are going to manage and lead several people within a team
- Have a customer-oriented attitude because this industry is about service and its impeccable arrangement
- Possess the positive attitude that can affect, inspire, encourage, and support others
- Have a good communication skill with adaptable flair since the manager will be working with different kinds of people
- Possess a keen eye and attention to details to see whether there are problems or whether the hotel is experiencing issues
- Able to work under stressful condition
Interested applicants are always welcomed to send a cover letter and a CV (along with a recent photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It should not be more than November 2nd.