No one would refuse to receive gifts from others, right? It has been a long time since we have the tradition of gifting someone. However, gift letter has come to existence recently. As the name suggests, the letter is there to declare one’s donation of particular gift to the intended receiver.
The letter is not that long. To tell you truth, it is fairly short even for one page kind. Still, there are many kinds of it and each of them has specific meaning that differs one from another. Let’s give it some learning here and see them all below.
Gift Letter #1 – the Equity Gift from Donors
There is equity kind here. For this particular letter, the donor donates gift that can be purchased to the addressee. Gifts don’t always come in the already bought form, you know. It is all the more reason for the existence of this letter. The letter does not mean to come along with gift for receiver.
Without doubt, the receiver will be the one who buy the gift, but don’t get it wrong here. The gift is actually for purchase without you considering its payment. That’s why it is called gift and that’s what this equity gift if meant for from the donors.
Gift Letter #2 – the Firm’s Conventional Gift
This one is the kind of gifts that the firm gives to their clients. They include both the customers and the shareholders. Basically, the letter is conventionally given in regards to their extending patronage towards the firm. After all, without both of them, the firm won’t be able to develop for the better.
Of course, the firm would be sure to thank them through the letter too. That’s how they appreciate the customers and shareholders for working with them. If you are the lucky customers, be sure to accept the gift since it is always worth getting.
Gift Letter #3 – the Payment Gift for Bonuses
This time, it will be the gift from the company to their employees. As you might have known, we work for them to earn money. We are paid regularly and that’s what we look forward every month. You should rejoice for payment gift is more like bonus or extra payment for everything you’ve done.
Employers might pay you for the extra work you did for the benefit of their company. The amount varies depending on your performance. Still, employees would love to know that their hard work is appreciated by employers and accept gift gladly.
Gift Letter #4 – the Mortgage Gift for the Donors
Mortgage or loan is pretty complicated stuff, indeed. One should promise doing regular payments in exchange of the sum of money the banks lend before. Particular property or valuable item will be the assurance for that agreement. Unfortunately, there are owners who dishonor their loan as well.
They are late making their payment and pass the due date of each payment and eventually, they don’t make the payment at all. In such case, the mortgaged property will fall to the donors and that’s what you call a mortgage gift letter here.
- 8+ Hardship letter Documents in PDF
- Three Main Needs of the Employee Verification Letter You All Need to Know About
- Pre Approval Letter for Doc, PDF, and Word
- Sample Income Verification Letter
- Sample Demand Promissory Note
- Salary Negotiation Letter for PDF, Word
- Letter of Intent Real Estate and how to make the reader interested to read
- 5 Restaurant Certificate psd template
- Sponsor Thank You Letter and How to Make a Good Letter
- Employment letter sample and how to make it impressive to read
- Significances of Verification of Employment Letter for Employers in Various Occasions
- Volunteer Thank You Letter and how to make it impressive to read
- Donation Thank You Letters and Tips to Make It
- Collection Letter Example and Tips to Make It
- Recommendation Letter for Employment PDF
- Lease Proposal Letter and How to Make It
- Sample Donation Request Letter and how to make it impressive to read
- Dos and Don’ts to Pay Attention to When You Write Board Resignation Letter Yourself