Do you ever hear the fund raising letters? Well, this letter tells about the way to get the fund or ask the donors to give help, such as the cash or non-cash gifts in order to help the charities or organizations that want to held a specific agenda.
Since this letter is used to get the help of others, the words inside this letter should be arranged in formal tone. Well, the formal tone of this letter show a polite role of the writer. Here, we will deliver some information about this kind of letter in order to add new knowledge for you.
Well, please take a sit and read some following writings below.
Kinds of Fund Raising Letters
Before talking more about the way to make this letter, here we will show you the kinds of fund raising letters. Well, knowing the kinds of this letter is important. By knowing the kinds of it, you are able to find the right and most appropriate format of letter based on what you want.
The kinds of this letter are:
- Church fundraising letter
- Fundraising request letter
- Political fundraising letter
- Thank you fundraising letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Event sponsorship fundraising letter
- And others
Seeing the points as above, we may see that there are some kinds of the letter of fundraising. Something that you need to know, the different kind of letter sometimes need the different format. That is why you need to know the kinds of letter of fundraising.
How to Write Fund Raising Letter?
The letters of fund raising in common is used to raise the fund. It could be done by the event organizers, group, or others. Well, in order to make a good letter, of course you need to know how to write this letter.
These are some steps that you need to do in making good fund raising letters, such as:
- Make a head of letter. This letter includes in formal letter. By its formal shape, the letter should be completed using the head of letter. In the head of letter, you need to name your organization, institution, group or others. Complete it with the detail address.
- Write the addressee. Starting the letter, you need to write down about the address of someone or others you send the letter. You need to write the detail name of personal or group with its address.
- Write polite greeting. After writing about the addressee, write down the polite greeting. It will be useful in order to get the intention from the readers.
- Tell about who you are. Starting the body of the letter, you need to introduce yourself –your organization. Tell about the detail information of it. Complete it with the latest condition and the program that you want to do as the reasons why this letter of fund raising is made.
- Tell about the planning. Here, it will be better when you mention the planning that the fund will use in the future. Then, do not forget to say thank you and appreciation for the donor.
- Close politely. The last step is closing. Here, you need to make a polite closing. Then, complete it with your name and signature.
Well, that is all about the fund raising letters. Do some researches in order to find its sample.