We are seeking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to help our business grow strong and solid. The manager is responsible for developing, managing, and implementing marketing programs targeting specific (and special) channels to introduce and promote products or services. The main task is to create marketing plans, come up with the right strategies, and oversee the overall implementation and execution.
The tasks are generally related to staying up tp date with the newest and latest hype and trends as well as coordinating the proper campaigns with the department heads as well as the marketing team. The job may seem a handful but it is truly rewarding and precious – especially when we are talking about richness of experience and hands-on ability. The job is perfect for those who aren’t afraid of challenges and pressure – and they are able to cope well with stress. That’s why we are hoping that the candidate should have good communication skill, marketing expertise, and also impressive time management.
The candidate will likely work within the office setting full time, generally taking place in the marketing team. This can be stressful because of the pressure and the tight deadlines. If you are into digital marketing and you are digitally techs savvy, then we want to talk to you! If you are especially into following the latest trend, analyzing data, communicating and interacting with different people, then you are probably the ideal candidate that you have been looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing plan and schedules, especially for specific channel and target market that can deliver a fruitful outcome when implemented properly
- Plan digital campaigns and strategies, as well as executing and overseeing them. In digital world, channel specific targets are crucial because when you are able to target the right market with the right channel, then you can increase sales and revenue.
- Determine, plan, and decide which platform (media) that can be used for introducing or advertising the products or service. It includes coming up with campaign adaptation to suit the right channels being used
- Perform and manage market research so the company can stay ahead of other competitions. Knowing the latest digital search or trends is the key for the business’ success. By performing the market research, the manager has the knowledge and insight of what other competitors are doing – and how far they have progressed
- Provide marketing assistance and guide. One of the major tasks of the manager is to meet up with clients and also senior staff to provide advice and guidance (on marketing) related to carrying and doing the appropriate advertising and research for maximum outcome
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a good communication skill in both written and formal form with adaptable flair
- Possess a solid interpersonal quality and skill
- Have a good analytical and logical ability to observe trend, analyze trend, and evaluate the projects
- Have a good leadership and managerial skill to bring around different kinds of people
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, or other related fields
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CV and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 8th.
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
- Senior Marketing Manager Job Description
- Territory Manager Job Description
- Channel Manager Job Description
- Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
- Assistant Marketing Manager Job Description
- General Sales Manager
- Event Sales Manager Job Description
- Job Description for Sales Manager
- Book Marketing Plan Template
- Associate Product Manager Job Description
- Sales Support Manager Job Description
- Assistant Product Manager Job Description
- Online Marketing Manager Job Description
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
- Senior Sales Manager Job Description
- Regional Sales Manager Job Description
- Marketing Manager Job Description