Appreciation is an important matter in relationship. When the people –especially your friend, your relationship will be better. You are able to deliver verbal appreciation or written appreciation by making a letter. In this occasion, we will talk about the appreciation letters that you may write.
The letter of appreciation in common is sent to your friends or everyone that give hands to help you in the difficult condition. Of course, this letter is more than a ‘thank you’ letter. This letter also does not only use for the friendship reason but also uses for the business need.
Kinds of Appreciation Letters
Seeing the explanation above, we may see that the letter of appreciation is important in order to increase the level of relationship. By its importance, making good appreciation letters could be a task for you to do.
However, before knowing the ways to write the letter of appreciation, you need to know the kinds of it. Well, there are kinds of the letter of appreciation that you may choose in order to find the best format to apply. The kinds of this letter are:
- Employee perfect attendance letter
- Letter to appreciate employee of the month
- Letter for customer service
- Letter for customer loyalty
- Teacher appreciation letter
- Thank you appreciation letter
- And others
Seeing the points as above, we may see that there are some kinds of the letter of appreciation that you may know. Something to highlight here is the specific kind of the letter of appreciation sometimes need the different format to follow.
Two Basic Types of Appreciation Letters
When you want to make good appreciation letters, it will be nice when you know the types of it. At least, there are two kinds of the letter of appreciation letter to follow. The types of the letter of appreciation are:
- Professional appreciation letter
The first type of the letter of appreciation is the professional one. This letter is sent for the business and professional setting. There are some matters inside this letter that you need to know, such as:
- It is written by an employee that want to thank for his or her employer for getting new job or promotion
- It is written by the resigning employee in order to express his or her gratefulness toward his or her employer or company for opportunities for growth.
- It is written by an employer in order to thank an employee after giving the commendable work performance inside the office
- It is written by a job applicant in order to hiring a manager after getting a job interview. This letter is used to thank for the time, effort and consideration
- Personal appreciation letter
The second type of the letter of appreciation is the personal letter. Well, there are some matters inside this letter that you need to know. The detail of it are:
- It is written by a person that wants to show his or her appreciation for friend’s advises, loyalty, care and affection.
- It is written by a party organizer in order to thank his or her party attendance for their presence
- It is written by a student to thank his or her teacher
Well, that is all about the appreciation letters that you need to know. Do some researches to get examples of it.