We are currently looking for a dedicated and professional Apartment Manager to join the main board and help us develop the business. The manager’s role isn’t easy so it isn’t for everyone. However, those who are able to meet the requirements will enjoy fruitful outcome both in professional experience and financial benefits. There are also some requirements that a manager should possess if he/she wants to succeed in this industry.
The manager will be responsible for taking care of housing and apartment building, making sure that it looks clean with well-maintained condition, that it is in a good condition, and everything is running smoothly – just like what customers expect for the working order. The individual may be working for the building owner, management company, or real estate company.
It is the manager’s responsibility to interview possible (and potential) renters to talk about property rules, leasing regulation, collect association fee or rent, arrange the needs for repair and fix, ad look after the apartment (and probably the building) in whole. The manager is also responsible for paying the municipal bills, taking care of the grounds keeping, creating budgets, making sure that the premise complies all laws, and answering tenants’ complaints and questions. The individual should also promote the apartment to potential tenants or renters. Basically, the manager has the main task of overseeing and monitoring the apartment complex’ daily operation.
Job’s Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and manage rent payments and also deposits
- Complete documentation and lease paperwork. It includes managing, keeping, and maintaining them
- Show the apartments to potential tenants. It includes managing the meeting scheduleand such thing alike
- Make sure that the facilities (and the surrounding premise) meet the legal and state safetty codes and regulations
- Solve conflicts and provide answers (as well as solutions) for tenants’ inquieries and complaints
- Create, plan, manage, implement, and monitor the budgets
- Communicate and interact with different kinds of people, including tenants, housekeeping, and such thing alike
Job’s Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to create and manage working budgets that aren’t only effective but also direct. It also means having a solid math ability
- Possess a good communication skill in both verbal and written form with adaptable flexibility
- Able to work under pressure or stressful condition
- Possess a good physicality and good fitness level
- Have a good understanding and familiarity of employment laws
- Possess a positive attitude that can inspire and encourage others
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate, Public Administration, or other related fields. A Master degree will be a plus
- Have a past and direct working experience in Real Estate, Business Administration, Public Administration, and other managerial position for at least 4 years.
- Have a legit real estate certificate from Institute of Real Estate Management or National Apartment Association
Salary, benefits, and bonuses will be discussed further upon the interview
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com before December 16th. Write ‘Apartment Manager’ on the subject to make the screening process easier. Those who don’t do it will be immediately discarded.