User Review( votes)
Our company is looking for a professional, efficient, and organized Project Manager Assistant to join our board of member. As the name suggests, the individual will have to work together with the Project Manager to coordinate any given project task as well as making sure that the accomplishment is going well as expected.
We are working in home improvement construction sector and as a growing business, we need to have an extra addition of a professional expert to join the board. The individual should be responsible for providing tactical and also administrative support for the Project Manager. Our company is striving in delivering the best, focusing on the effective and the best service for renovations, expansions, and additions. That’s why the candidate should work together with everyone in the team to provide directions and supports for the clients – in the best manner possible. In the event that you have the experience and the expertise, we seriously want to meet up with you.
As a professional expert, you should have a pair of keen eyes with go-getter trait. You should be ready to do what it takes to make sure that the projects run successfully and also synchronize the elements.
The General Responsibilities and Duties
- Help the Project Manager during the management plan as well as the execution
- Help manage and coordinate the projects from the beginning to the end
- Be an active participant within the strategic planning stage for any upcoming projects
- Help facilitating the communication between the field and office staff
- Review the project plans (and also design) and then contribute ideas to manage an effective budget to cut costs
- Plan, file, organize, and also maintain current documentations for the projects
- Track and deliver reports concerning the project status (and the updates) to Project Manager
- Coordinate, manage, and execute administrative tasks, including daily management
- Help create, manage, and stay focused to project calendar and timeline
The Basic Requirements
- Have the ability of a problem solver. It includes the ability to handle pressure and stressful events
- Have an adaptable personality and the ability remain calm under pressure
- A self-starter working independently very well is acceptable
- Have a supportive manner that focuses on management and skills
- Have the ability to perform multi-tasking activities effectively
- Have strong and solid communication skills in written and also oral form
- A good and skilled collaborator who excels in stressful and high-paced working environment
- Have a past experience as an administrative assistant and project management for at least 2 years
- Detail-oriented and organized individual
- Fluent in management software, such as Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor degree in business management or any related field. A Master degree would be highly advantageous
Competitive salary can be expected. Also expect generous bonus for every accomplished project.
Interested candidates are strongly advised to send their resume and CV to: email@example.com before November 2nd 2017. A resume alone will be acceptable but please include the most recent photo within the file. Write ‘Project Manager Assistant vacancy’ on the subject. It is crucial that you meet all the requirements. Otherwise, your application will be ignored and discarded. Good luck to you.