User Review( votes)
Our company is seeking for a dedicated and ambitious National Sales Manager to join the team. The manager will contribute to the company’s sales goals and purposes. The main task of the manager includes building long term and positive client relationships as well as supervising the sales (and also team) members.
The National Sales Manager should be able to use the wit, logic, and creativity to create attractive sales campaigns. An expansive wide knowledge of sales is needed to provide creative and also innovative ideas for the growth of the company. The person should also have team management and communication skills to enable him/herself to perform the task well in this position. Basically, the manager should be able to develop, manage, and maintain the positive and also successful relationships with the distributed and big numbers of customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the nation-scale sales team to reach the sales target successfully
- Plan, develop, oversee, and implement the effective sales tactics and strategies
- Create and establish professional and productive relationships with the key people or personnel within the assigned accounts and customer targets
- Negotiate, make deals, and close agreements with big customers or important figures in the industry
- Design, implement, monitor, and also analyze the performance metrics. It includes improvements suggestions
- Be ready with the quarterly, monthly, and also annual sales predictions, forecasts, and reports
- Make research thoroughly in order to identify new market opportunities and potential customers
- Provide effective and timely solutions that go along with the clients requirements, needs, and demands
- Work together with Product Development and Marketing departments to make sure brand loyalty and consistency
- Stay updated with the new product campaigns or launches and aso make sure that every member of the sales team is on board
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have good analytical knowledge and also skill that go along with problem solving approach and attitude
- Have a past experience in senior sales position or other managerial positions. Previous experience as a Senior Sales Manager or National Sales Supervisor is a plus
- Have the knowledge and experience in managing and handling high performance sales team
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software. A familiarity with other programs is an advantage
- Able to understand business or sales performance metrics – as well as the knowledge to operate and analyze it
- Have a friendly but solid customer service approach with impressive negotiation skill
- Have a strong and excellent team management ability and communication ability
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales, and other related fields
- Able to travel – as many or to faraway places – as needed
Salary, benefits, and bonuses will be discussed further upon interview. Bonuses will be based on every reached or successful target.
Interested applications are welcomed to send their applications to: email@example.com. The application should be sent before September 2nd at the latest. Please send the cover letter and a CV – a resume instead of a cover letter is acceptable. Write ‘National Sales Manager’ on the subject to make the screening process easier. The email without the subject will be discarded.