If you have a passion in marketing and sales, and you have the creative mind to do it, we need to set up a meeting because we seriously want to talk to you! We are looking for a professional Marketing Manager to help with our growing business. We are seriously in need of a versatile, professional, and flexible marketer who will take the responsibility of growing and increasing the inbound sales channels.
Clothe Personal Opt is an establishment in the fashion industry. Not only we are doing our best to deliver only the perfect service only, but we are manufacturing our own products that can perfectly match to every individual’s style and taste. We have been doing well but we believe that the can do more and expand the business. That’s why we are looking for a fresh perspective from fresh mind.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and deploy effective marketing campaigns and oversee the implementation from the beginning to the end
- Create, arrange, and develop tactics to introduce and promote the company as well as driving the qualified traffic
- Create an experiment with different organic and also paid acquisition channel variants – which covers content curation, event management, content creation, copywriting, lead generation campaigns, and performance analysis
- Measure and create report performance of the marketing campaigns for goals assessment and insight gain
- Be responsible for marketing budget planning and invest funds properly
- Create strategic and efficient relationships through partnering with key industry vendors, agencies, and players
- Create value content with engaging production for the digital channel (through websites and also blogs) in order to attract, appeal, and also convert the target markets and groups
Requirements and Qualifications
- Have the past experience in marketing that is combined together with positive attitude and potential benefits
- Have a past experience in designing and identifying target markets and audiences, while at teh same time leading and devising marketing campaigns that can motivate, educate, and engage
- Have the understanding and also experience in setting up Google Adwords campaigns as well as optimizing it
- Have a good understanding and experience of site analytics tools, such as NetInsight, WebTRends, Google Analytics, and Omniture
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or other related subjects
- Have a good understanding of numeric and be comfortable with numbers. The familiarity of processing figures and metrics is preferred
- Have a good preference and taste and love witty communication
- Have a good aesthetic preference and like
- Familiar and up to date with the most current trend. A familiarity with online practice practice and also measurement is a plus
Those who believe in their skills, experience, and abilities are welcomed to send their applications. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter, a CV, and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31st. Be advised to include the photo in the CV and not in a separate folder or file. Write ‘Marketing Manager vacancy’ on the subject to make the screening process easier. Please follow the directions. Otherwise, your email will be ignored and discarded. Best of luck.