Our growing business establishment is looking forward to have a new Resident Property Manager in the team. As a growing brand, we are always in a search of fresh and creative mind, and it is about time for us to have a new manager responsible for the Resident Property.
The manager will be responsible in managing and assisting homeowners and property owners’ investment goal in increasing and also preserving their real estate values and investments. The person will have to manage the property’s everyday financial operation, which also includes placing and finding qualified tenants. They also make sure that the property is in a good condition and also working order.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The manager has to deal with marketing matters. The main job is to keep the properties occupied but only with qualified tenants. It includes advertising, property showings, and lead follow up
- The manager has to manage positive tenant relations. It includes selecting qualified tenants, developing rental agreements, enforcing terms and rental agreements, collecting rents and deposits, resolving tenant complaints, and overseeing eviction proceedings when needed.
- The manager has to deal with financial reports. It includes keeping financial documentation and records from property running and making monthly (financial) reports for the property owners
- The manager deals with facilities management that mainly focuses on repair and maintenance schedules. It includes inspecting properties regularly to make sure that it stays in a good condition, negotiating contracts, resolving emergency situations (including maintenance) issues right away.
- The manager has to maintain positive and good owner relations. It includes opening and managing an honest and open dialogue with tenants, property owners while on vacancies. The discussion can be about financial issues or the property’s physical conditions
Skills, Qualifications, and Specifications
- Familiar and experienced with financial reporting and documentation management
- Have a solid familiarity and knowledge with the legal, applicable, and running state, local, and also federal regulations and laws
- Bachelor degree in Management, Property Management, or such related fields. A Master degree is an advantage
- Have a past experience in management or administration. Past experience in property management will be a plus
- Possess a strong and solid interpersonal skill
- Have a good business communication skill with adaptability flair
- Possess a good leadership ability and organizational skill
- Hard worker and detailed attention attitude
- Familiar and experienced with office management programs or software
- Have a license in Real Estate broker
Further details about salary and benefits will be talked upon the interview. There is a possibility of bonus depending on the qualifications and performance
Those who believe in their abilities and qualifications can always send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume and a CV should be sent along with a recent colored photo not later than August 4th. A cover letter along with the CV and resume is welcomed. Be advised to send the photo within the CV and not in a separate attachment. Write ‘Resident Property Manager’ on the subject to make the screening process easier. Any email that doesn’t follow the directions will be ignored and immediately discarded.