Free Download References Template For Your Academic Writing
Using references for your writing is very important as the supporting evidence. In a writing. Especially academic writing the use of reference will support your argument which this is not only an opinion but also your support it with the scientific data and reasonable reasons sing reliable sources including books, movies, videos, and other trust able links. These references are put at the very last of the document. Therefore, you need references template which will help you write the sources in a simpler and effective way.
In writing references, there are rules to follow and it can be a casual writing. The certain format is available to make the readers easy to find the books and other related resources.
What Kind of Sources Can I Put In The Reference Page?
Today, printed books are not the only one source you can put, others can be the following:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Journals articles
- Documentaries, films, advertisements and television programs
- Websites and other electronic sources
- Online discussion forums, emails, and letters
- Personal interviews
- Sometimes you can use tutors or reference when you reprint diagrams, illustrations, chart, and others.
Why Do Make Reference Important?
There are important aspects you have to follow when talking about referencing, those are:
- It shows to the readers that you have made proper research with valid and reliable information, so your writing is not about assumption because you have valid proof.
- This is a responsibility of the writer to give credits to the author who has mad effort making a reliable source.
- It avoids you from plagiarism case by quoting words from an author.
- Help the reader tracking down the book you are using.
What Is The Correlation Between Citations and References?
Citing something is showing give a support evidence to support your argument in your writing. Hence you will need reference by writing the source at the back page of your document. You show it in a paragraph that is formatted and set differently so the readers can differentiate which one is your supporting arguments and your original writing.
Besides, there are a number of elements you have to underline, including author’s name, titles, date of its publication, page numbers and also the volume and the issue numbers if it is articles.
Also, try to remember that citation might be different because this has some styles.
Whenever you create a reference for your academic writing or probably for working purpose, this definitely helps you if you use our reference template.
Our reference template comes in various styles and designs which ease you make your reference faster and easier. You just need to download our template in this page without having to be registered. It is free!
Also, we always update our template with most upgrade reference style, font, and margins that you can adjust just like your writing style and your format from your campus.
So, stop creating a writing without a reliable source! A reference gives you a value and it is a way of respecting the author.
- 10+ Cover Page Template example psd design
- 45+ Personal Reference Letter – How To Make It Professionally
- 10+ Magazine Article Templates Free Download
- 47+ Grab These Free Download APA Format Template for Your Report
- 10+ About Page template
- 59+ Free Download Bookmark Template for All Book Lovers
- 10+ Printable Price List template free psd
- 9 Sample Dental Assistant Cover Letter
- 10+ Printable Academic Resume example psd design
- Sample Business Analyst Cover Letter
- Affidavit of Support Letter and how to write best one
- Sample Reference Letter for Friend
- The 5 Top Accounting Resume Objective Example That You Can Use
- 47+ Free Download Reading Log Template
- Letter of Reference Format Sample
- Character Reference Letter for Court and What to Write in Making It
- 10+ Printable Annual Report Templates Free Download
- Sample Sample Closing a Business Letter