Download Free and Professional Promissory Note Templates
A promissory note is a formal tone of ‘I owe you’, which is mostly money. That’s why a bank will issue this formal letter with certain documents included. After a promise has been paid, all of the lien stuff will be removed.
Does A Promissory Note Legal?
The promissory note is a legal document which consists of terms and conditions for paying money. It is often used for getting capital, goods, and credit.
In general, the promissory note doesn’t require to be notarized but it should be signed by the individuals. It also includes the due dates of the payments as well as the interest rate. However, you can choose to have a notarized promissory note so you can avoid the future possible dispute regarding with authenticity.
How to Make a Promissory Note?
There are many only promissory note templates you can download for free, as you can find in our sites. We provide you with a complete type of promissory note template to be customized.
After you get your templates, you can follow our tips and guidelines below so you could make a legal promissory note.
Keep in mind that you have to include the four components including the promise, the parties, the sum certain and also signatures, which can be broken down below:
- The Promise – It is a matter of agreement that says a specific amount of money should be paid. This also includes the payoff date and others.
- The parties – The parties are the people or individual who gets involved in the transaction. Keep in mind that the parties have reached the legal age and are capable to make an agreement. This will also include the legal names, general contact information also the address that you should learn before making a legal promissory note.
- The Sum Certain – It is different from the promise. It is discussing the exact amount that should be paid which includes the penalties and appreciation when the person cannot pay or pay it on time.
- Signatures – This is required to make the document legal and it is a sign of agreement.
There are many benefits you can get if you make a promissory note. This functions as the legal proof to provide loan repayment. It is also a wise decision which if you want to make money repayment and if you want to make it more powerful, notarize them is highly suggested.
A promissory note can be a business investment when you are in investment loan business. Besides, this will forces the lender to complete the payment according to the terms and conditions.
How Does Our Promissory Note Template Work for Your Business?
Now you can make your own promissory note with our promissory note template that which you can adjust as you need. But first, you have to make the clear terms and conditions of your promissory note that includes some agreement between you and lender. Then you can pick the type of promissory note and make it enforceable. When it has been signed, you now have made it legal.
- Sample Demand Promissory Note
- Land Contract Form Template
- 65+ Free Download Best Contract Templates for A Professional Agreement
- Legal Letter Formal Sample
- Basic Rental Agreements Printable
- 49+ Subcontractor Agreement and What You Should Include
- Operating Agreement Template Sample
- 42+ Partnership Agreement Template – Because A Friend Can Be A Foe In The Business
- Contract Agreement Letter and What to Write Inside It
- Rental Agreement Letter and Tips to Write Better One
- Sample Month to Month Rental Agreement Form
- Operator Lease Agreement Template
- Equipment Rental Agreement Sample
- 8+ Hardship letter Documents in PDF
- Template Personal Loan Agreement Form
- 20+ Doctors Note Template
- 38+ Free Download Printable Purchase Agreement Template for Your Business
- 3+ Attorney Law Letterhead Templates Example