If you have the passion in marketing and you are always trying your best to achieve the ultimate result, then you are probably the person we are looking for. Our company is always in a search for reliable candidate to join the team. Right now, we are seeking for a professional and dedicated Territory Manager to help us manage the sales load and marketing needs.
The person will be responsible for increasing the sales revenue while maintaining a positive customer relationship in the assigned and specific geographical area. The candidate should posses an impressive sales skills and organizational ability. He or she should possess an impressive communication skill, able to understand customer needs. A person with impressive analytical ability and goal-driven attitude is always welcomed. Basically, we want to make sure that our clients are completely happy with our service. The Territory Manager should make sure that growing the sales is always possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet up with customers to deal with concern and issues. It includes the ability to provide the best answers and solutions
- Come up with efficient and proven territory strategies related to the marketing and sales
- Analyze data to come up with the functional and working sales methods
- Assess and oversee sales performance based on the KPIs
- Introduce, present, and promote products (or services) to potential and prospective customers
- Find out sales opportunities through research and experiments
- Prepare, write, and submit reports to the main Sales Director
- Monitor the competition (with other brands or related to other products) within the specific assigned region
- Take part in the promotional or industry events (like exhibitions or trade shows) to gain and attract potential clients. It includes cultivating positive customer relationships.
- Perform training in sales methods and techniques, including company product attributes and specification
Skills, Requirements, and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or other relevant fields. A Master degree is a plus
- Possess the ability to solve problems
- Have the ability to work under pressure and stressful environment
- Have a past experience in Sales and Marketing. A past experience as the Territory Manager is always acceptable
- Possess the leadership and organizational skill
- Have a good and impressive communication skill with adaptable flair that enables the person to work with anyone
- Have a good past experience in increasing revenue and sales.
- Possess field sales experience (will be prioritized)
- Have a good knowledge and familiarity in MS Office. Any knowledge in digital software or Salesforce will be an advantage
- Have the knowledge to user KPIs performance and develop the sales techniques (or strategies)
- Have a pleasant attitude that can exude positive atmosphere while encouraging, supporting, and inspiring others
Those who believe in their qualifications and abilities are welcomed to apply. A CV and a cover letter should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before August 21st. Be advised to include a recent photo in the CV. Write ‘Territory Manager’ on the subject. Otherwise, the application will be ignored and discarded. Any application that doesn’t go along with the required directions will be discarded right away.