If you have a good sense of fashion and you really like the challenge of running a store, then you are probably the one that we are looking for. Fashion Individual is opening up a new chain of store in some areas and we are going to need several new Shop Managers to run each establishment on different areas and regions.
The responsibility of the manager is to oversee, manage, and supervise the store’s daily operation and running. The task includes managing the store’s employee, such as hiring, making schedules, performance evaluation, and also assigning duties. The person will also need to maintain the overall store’s culture while making sure that the employees are embracing the goals and culture of the store. The manager and the employees will have to work together to oversee the organizational and also operational standards. But the job responsibility doesn’t stop there because the manager will have to deal with financial, advertising, and marketing elements following the strategies dictated by the higher executives. The manager has to review the store’s financial data (based on the quarterly and weekly basis) to make sure that the store is running efficiently and the employess are following the store’s standards, regulations, and policies. Making sure that the employees are meeting the business or marketing quotas is also a part of the job.
Job’s Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, design, and manage schedules for the employees. It includes placing the right personnel on the right position. The ability to assign the correct individual with the right responsibilities is crucial
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise staffs
- Train, mentor, and coach employees to meet the store’s standards
- Check, manage, and supervise store inventory. It includes making orders of supplies and such thing alike
- Evaluate the staffs’ performance and service
Job’s Skills and Requirements
- Have a past experience in marketing or business with supervisory or managerial position. The previous experience as a Store Manager will be an advantage
- Able to work in a stressful condition and come up with logical solutions
- Have a good communication skill on both verbal and written form and also an adaptable flair allowing the manager to interact and deal with different people
- Have a solid people skill, focusing on the ability to motivate and also lead a team
- A confident person with a determined and self-motivated ability
- Able to work in a team and have a good time management as well as organizational skill
- Have an understanding and knowledge of sales data
- Have the familiarity to operate at least basic computer skill. Any familiarity to other programs or software is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business. A Master degree will be a plus
We welcome anyone believing in their abilities and skills to send their applications. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15th at the latest. A cover letter instead of a resume is acceptable. A recent photo should be included in the CV. Write ‘Shop Manager position’ on the subject. Please follow the directions to the letter. Otherwise, your application will be ignored and discarded.