We have a business in fashion industry focusing on clothing, and our brand is increasing in popularity. With the expansion of our business, we decided to open up a new store in Manhattan and we are looking for a new Retail Assistant Manager to help us with the operation. The idea is to help the main Retail Manager oversee and maintain the efficiency of the floor.
The responsible candidate will have the responsibility to develop customers’ opportunities. The individual’s main responsibility will also provide support and training to the Sales Associates and at the same time working together with the overall business team. The manager will spend most of the time behind the scenes but it doesn’t mean that the role is less important. The individual will oversee and monitor the retail operations (which include visual merchandising and inventory) and be involved actively with the sales team. The main task will also to provide necessary training and guidance to deliver exceptional service.
Job’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the Store Manager to maintain and handle the store’s operation
- Handle, organize, coordinate, and manage the sales team to make sure that the customers gets the needed help that they want – and within the timely manner
- Encourage, support, and inspire employees to make sure that they can deliver the quality service as well as maintaining the morale
- Help manage and conduct inventory management and sales
- Manage and maintain the store’s net revenue
- Help customers. It includes providing assistant and solutions to customers’ problems when needed
- Help in recruitment, development, and training of the employee
Job’s Requirements and Qualifications
- Have a basic math skill. Any extra knowledge or skills will be advantageous
- Have good skills customer service. It includes handling customers’ feedback and providing solutions when needed
- Have a past experience in retail industry and operations for at least 3 years
- Have the ability to encourage and maintain a positive environment with customer-focused manner
- Able to work with a team and have the flexible personalities that enable positive environment with other parties or other department
- Able to work (mostly standing or moving around) during the 7-hour shift
- Willing to work in shifts or with a flexible schedule that includes holidays, weekends, evenings, and days
- Able to work under pressure and stressful situation
- Have the ability to overcome obstacles and come up with the solutions to the arising issues
We offer an above-standard salary for the new manager. Commissions, benefits, and bonuses are also available for every extra task that are required to meeting targets. Further discussion about this matter will be done during the interview
Those who believe in their capacities and abilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Please send your resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 17th 2017. A cover letter for the resume will also be acceptable. Be advised to include the most current and recent photo in the CV. Write “Assistant Retail Manager vacancy’ on the subject. Please adhere to the requirements. Otherwise, your email will be ignored and immediately discarded. Best of luck.