Our company is seeking for a professional account manager responsible for creating trusting and long term relationship with our customers. They should be communicative, passionate, and proactive concerning company products as well as the clients they serve. The Account Manager should act as the contact point for clients so they should be able to create mutually beneficial long term relationship with the contacts.
They are responsible for overlook, manage, and observe the assigned customers’ portfolio, seek actively new sales chances, and develop new business while finding the best products fitting the clients’ individual needs. They will be responsible for identifying industry trends, helping the process and analysis of clients’ complaints and data, and also collecting overall information, including sales testimonials and leads.
To do the work successfully and in the most satisfying manner, applicants should posses good computer, communication, and also problem solving ability. They should be an organized, analytical, resourceful, and adaptable individual able to work together with clients – most preferably any type of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have the ability to be flexible because there will be many roles to do.
- Able to work together and develop good relationship with business executives, customers, and also stakeholders
- Prepare sales reports and collect data related to the activities
- Have the ability to answer questions from clients as well as identifying new opportunities from the existing customers or potential new ones
- Able to work together with different people and different departments. Often times the Account Manager has to work together with Product Development and Customer Service departments so they can improve quality customer experience.
- Have the desire and passion to travel – possibly working with foreign clients and customers
- Able to act as the contact primary point with customers – as well as building a reliable and long-term relationship
- Help customers via online presentations, phone, in-person meetings, email, and screen-share
- Able to plan, manage, and monitor the successful and timely delivery of any solution and project according to clients’ objectives and needs. The manager will also have to make sure that such a result will be met.
- Predict and track any key account metrics
- Able to provide clear communication the quarterly or monthly progress to both external and internal stakeholders
- Have good computational skills. If the candidate is familiar with modern accountant software, it would be a bonus
- Have a good communication skill, both in oral and written form. Any skill related to official documentation is a plus
- Have a good observation skill because the manager will work with different people so the ability to understand and cope with consumer behavior is crucial
- Have the ability to cope with different kinds of clients and able to work under stressful situation
- Have the ability to do public speaking and not easily nervous when having to deliver presentation or report in front of a group of people – or even more
Salary + benefits + bonus for every achievement done. It can be discussed further upon task or project delegation
Interested applicants who think they have the ability to fill the position can send their resume and CV to email@example.com. Write ‘Account Manager position’ on the subject. Otherwise, it will be discarded.
- Accounts Manager Job Description
- Sales Account Manager Job Description
- Job Description for Sales Manager
- Account Manager Job Description
- Channel Manager Job Description
- HR Project Manager Job Description
- Senior Account Manager Job Description
- Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
- Event Sales Manager Job Description
- Territory Manager Job Description
- Sales Support Manager Job Description
- Personnel Manager Job Description
- Digital Manager Job Description
- Channel Marketing Manager Job Description
- Retail General Manager Job Description
- Store Manager Job Description
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
- Customer Support Manager Job Description