Cleveland Artistry Inc is a handcraft startups focusing on personalized homemade crafts that are both functional as well as visually artistic. We are currently operating a manufacturing production as well as office management. Although we start small and with a home-based implementation, we strive to be the best in the industry. That’s why professionalism and quality are our main priority and we are looking for professional operation manager who shares the same working ethics and vision to join the team.
The main responsibility would be to oversee the daily operation of the office as well as the manufacturing process. However, you will spend more time in the office than in the manufacturing site – it is possible that you only come, monitor, and check the site once a week just to make sure that everything runs smoothly as expected.
You will be responsible for managing, planning, and also implementing schedules so all deadlines can be met – and to make sure that working efficiency will be maintained. You will also maintain the premium quality of the production as well as the delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate and deliver expected job loads and results which include monitoring, planning, reviewing any professional contribution, and appraising professional efforts
- Have the ability to select, recruit, train, schedule, assign, counsel, counsel, and also discipline the employees
- Enforce procedures and policies
- Plan any compensation actions and review the result
- Develop efficient operational systems by determining storage requirements and product handling
- Prepare the annual budgets, predict requirements, analyze variances, schedule expenses, initiate and developing corrective solutions and actions
- Manage wages, contract labor revenues, hours, and staff levels
- Plan, manage, and run an accident free or safe workplace
- Work together with safety and legal counsel department to make sure that all processes don’t violate any regulation, whether it is government or environment
- Work together and communicate the policies and also issues during meetings
- Work together with management team, including General Manager, to implement or set policies, systems, or procedures so the implementation will be suitable with the needed expectations
- Convey any issues with customers to operational team and then formulate the solution to improve customer satisfaction and experience, including handling complaints and also problems
- Bachelor degree in office management or operation management, or any related field
- Good communication skills
- Determination and patience to deal with issues with logic and cold head
- Financial management understanding or experience will be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure or handle challenges
- Experience in leadership position or management
- Ability to build relationship and good conduct along employees, partners, and managers
- Understanding, or experience, in general budgeting and finance, such as balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow management.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to motivate and support others
Salary + benefits (for every manufacturing site visit and overwork hours). The starting salary point depends on experience and skills.
Interested applicants can send their application letter, resume, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advised to send applications as creative as possible so we are aware of your passion and ability in art.