Do you have the passion in professional managerial position? If you do, do you know the real description and understanding of Manager Assistant job description? Be sure that you really know the concept before you apply – it will save you time, energy, and efforts. It will also help you save up the fuss and hassle from all of the long application process.
Our company is looking for a professional Assistant Manager to help us with the process and the workload. The person will be responsible for helping the main manager deal with the smooth running of the store or manage the administrative tasks. Providing good customer service as well as overseeing and monitoring the employees are part of the job. The manager is able to work in retail or corporate setting. Another part of the responsibility is to act in the manager’s role in case he/she is absent. This is a perfect opportunity to learn more about a manager’s duties. This is also a great chance to train for the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
Basically, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for the various duties and tasks in the upper management area. The responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and supervising employees. The Assistant Manager is mostly responsible for employees supervision and monitoring, basically on day to day basis. This action will also include conflict resolution, payroll management, scheduling, and disciplining. Making sure that employees have completed the professional development or training program is also included in the task
- Working together with the main Manager when it comes to firing and hiring decision.
- Interacting and communicating with customers, including addressing complaints, explaining the store policies, and providing solutions
- Having the knowledge of managerial jobs and tasks, including assuming the main manager’s role when the person is absent. If this is the case, making and creating reports will be included in the job task
- Creating, supervising, and overseeing the regular and daily management tasks. It includes working together with the main manager to obtain the expected result
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess impressive managerial and leadership skill.
- Have a good communication skill with adaptable flair is definitely a plus
- Have a strong commitment with customer service approach and manner
- Possess a good interpersonal skill to connect to other people. It includes communication and interaction skill, which will be welcomed
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Business, or other managerial positions. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude that can supervise, support, and encourage others
- Possess the ability to do multitask activities and work
- Have the knowledge, experience, and familiarity of MS Office. The familiarity to other programs or software will be an advantage
- Able to perform well under pressure or within a stressful condition
Salary and benefits will be discussed further upon interview in details
Interested applicants who believe in their skills and abilities are encouraged to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 10th 2016. Please send a CV and a resume – a cover letter instead of a resume is acceptable.
- Hotel Assistant Manager Job Description
- Junior Project Manager Job Description
- Bank Operations Manager Job Description
- Assistant Bank Manager Job Description
- Assistant Operations Manager Job Description
- Catering Sales Manager Job Description
- Personnel Manager Job Description
- Dispatch Manager Job Description
- Assistant Product Manager Job Description
- Clinic Manager Job Description
- Shift Manager Job Description Resume
- Business Office Manager Job Description
- Housekeeping Manager Job Description
- Construction Operations Manager Job Description
- Apartment Manager Job Description
- Technical Program Manager Job Description
- Assistant Manager Job Description
- Marketing Project Manager Job Description