A Program Manager’s main role is to design, coordinate, and improve both external and also internal programs within a company or organization. The individual will work across different industry ranges to plan programs going along to the company’s strategic objective and vision.
Our company is a growing startup striving to deliver the best. That’s why quality and professionalism are very important for us. Our team members are professional and highly skilled people with determination and quality for the work. We are seeking an experienced and skilled Program Manager able to coordinate, plan, and organize programs. The main responsibility would include providing strategic assistance and guidance to project manager and the teams in order to promote, improve, and develop the company’s performance and culture. Observing and monitoring the operational progress and workflow would also be included in the main task and responsibility.
The excellent candidates would be the one having the ability to manage staffs within different disciplines and bring them together. Meeting the deadlines is important so the ability to pay attention to details is crucial. A skilled manager should be able to plan and develop effective tactics and strategies that can bring success to the projected outcome in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expand program plans and offering as well as enhancing the existing program’s quality, especially those with promising prospects and acceptance from public and clients
- Plan, formulate, manage, organize, monitor, and supervise projects, including the interconnected ones
- Determine the right objectives and strategies that would be suitable with the projects. If it is possible, determine the right strategies for personalized programs and projects
- Develop and implement strategies for program team or other internal functions, including managing and developing risk mitigation plan
- Plan and manage cross project activities and projects
- Lead and then evaluate project manager along with the staffs and team members
- Able to work in a team, especially under stressful situation and under pressure conditions
- Have past knowledge and experience as Program Manager or Assistant Program Manager or other Managerial tasks and positions
- Have a familiar understanding of program management methods and techniques. Having past direct experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of change management concepts (and principles) as well as performance evaluation
- Have good communication skills, both in written and oral communications. It would be even great if the individual is able to connect different departments or sections and bring them to work together
- Have the ability to solve problems with flexible approaches as well as facing challenges
- Have good organizational and leadership skills
- Have good knowledge and be familiar with MS office. Having an extra knowledge of other software, such as MS Project or Basecamp is another advantage.
- Bachelor degree in management or other related field. A Master degree in such a field is a plus
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply, especially if they believe that they meet all the requirements. Please send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Program Manager application’ on the subject. Those who fail meeting these simple requirements will not be included in our candidate list so please pay a detailed attention to it.
- Technical Program Manager Job Description
- HR Project Manager Job Description
- Construction Project Manager Job Description
- Digital Project Manager Job Description
- Construction Operations Manager Job Description
- Job Description for HR Manager
- Project Manager Assistant Job Description
- Software Project Manager Job Description
- IT Program Manager Job Description
- Digital Manager Job Description
- Senior Project Manager Job Description
- Project Manager Job Description Template
- Marketing Project Manager Job Description
- Junior Project Manager Job Description
- Operation Manager Job Description Resume
- Project Manager Construction Job Description
- Senior Sales Manager Job Description
- Assistant Manager Job Description