Golden Leaf Digital Inc. is a startup focusing on digital contents and marketing. Based in Chicago, the company strives to deliver perfect and satisfying service with the most efficient manner. We seek a responsible and organized office manager to join our growing company. Your responsibility is to manage everyday operation so our operation can run smoothly. You will be responsible for organizational systems and process for office administration and personnel, and it includes accounts payable, scheduling, payroll, billing, and also filing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate office administration and process
- Organize office layout, including order (office) supplies when needed
- Manage budgeting, payroll, and scheduling
- Make schedules for appointments and meetings, including providing reminders for the staffs when there are important events coming up
- Plan activities, including off-site and in-house actions, like celebrations and conference
- Provide assistance within the on boarding process for the new hire, including email setup, phones, computers, and much more
- Organize, manage, and document overall office procedures and operations, while making sure that these procedures are understood and followed by the staff
- Coordinate and work together with IT department when it comes to office equipment and hardware
- Make sure that all items are included in the invoice and also paid right on time.
- Able to develop a system for automatic timely payment for any recurring order
- Manage and deal with price negotiations and contracts, which means that the manager have to make contacts with service providers and vendors
- Provide general support and assistant to visitors coming to office
Qualifications and Requirements
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Associate degree required, prefer B.S. or B.A.
- Prior experience in customer service or office handling responsibilities, or any related field
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite is liked
- Organized multitasker who isn’t afraid of challenges or work well in any fast-paced situation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in proficiency in English business writing style
These following qualities aren’t obligatory but it would be nice to have them. If you have the following traits, consider them as the bonus:
- Highly organized individual who can work together in a team
- Have good (and logical) planning skills for productivity and organization
- Willing to do extra works even when they aren’t included in the job descriptions
- Fluency in foreign language is a bonus because we are working together with several partners abroad
- Have the drive and motivation to achieve results – at least to do as best as possible
- Not easily stressed out or losing patience, even under stressful situations
Salary + benefits commensurate with extra working hour and experience
Not only you will learn about the new digital world, but you can also help create a product that is environmentally safe without compromising quality and performance. If you think you are perfect for the position, submit your resume to: vacancy. email@example.com.
Please be notified that any application without any recommendation letter will be neglected. Include at least 2 recommendation letters along your resume for further selection and screening.