User Review( votes)
Our company is a chain of premium restaurant services and we are opening a new restaurant in the area of Soho, New York. That’s why we need a new Restaurant Manager to join our board of members. We seek for a highly professional and motivated individual to grow and develop with us. The new manager will lead all of the business aspects in the new establishments.
The new manager will be responsible for maintaining (and managing) the restaurant’s quality, profitability, and revenue goals. You will have to work together with the chef to maintain high-quality menu as well as motivating the staffs to deliver excellent and satisfying customer service. Managing the restaurant’s operation in the most efficient way would be included in the manager’s job task.
That’s why we need good management skills as well as previous experience in the field. A complete familiarity and understanding of the dining room, seating capacity balancing, and customer check-in would be needed. The manager will have to be responsible for the front and also back house arrangement and management. Because the individual will set an exemplary role for the staffs, positive individual is needed. Those who welcome challenges and able to provide solutions to any existing problems are welcomed.
- Coordinate and manage daily operation of the restaurant and its management
- Respond accurately and efficiently to complaints and requirements
- Deliver superior and flawless food and beverage coverage and service while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Have the ability to coordinate daily front and also back of the house operation efficiently and effectively
- Have the ability to coordinate staffs, including working together with different personalities, individuals, and characteristics
- Review product quality regularly as well as doing research for new vendors
- Plan, organize, and supervise shifts
- Monitor staff performance, including having feedback and assessment in order to improve productivity
- Estimate and forecast future needs for kitchen utensils, goods, and also cleaning products
promote and introduce the brand within the local community through restaurant events and word of mouth delivery
- Train new as well as current staffs of the proper hospitality service and correct customer service practices
- Make sure that the restaurant management goes along with safety and sanitation regulations
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or culinary school. Any related degree in the industry is welcomed. Master Degree would be a plus
- Have good management and also financial management ability
- Have strong motivational skills, people skills, and and also leadership
- Have past experience as Restaurant General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager, and similar role
- Proven experience in customer service sector or as a manager
- Have good knowledge and familiarity with extensive food and beverage industry
- Fluency in modern restaurant management software, such as PeachWorks or OpenTable. But any related software will do
- Have the ability to work under stressful condition and challenging environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. CV and resume can be sent with two recommendation letters. Be advised to include the most current photo in the CV. Be advised to follow all of these requirements. Otherwise, your email will be automatically be discarded and gone straight to the spam folder.