Our company is opening a new medical facility and we need a professional, trusted, and reliable Medical Office Manager to run it. Since we strive to deliver the best (and also the friendliest) service, finding the right person is highly crucial. The manager will have to be responsible for the daily operation of the facility. He/She will also be responsible for maintaining, budgeting, and managing the medical records and the staffs.
A professional manager should be able to demonstrate and display impressive organizational skills. The person should also show the ability to manage and perform well under pressure or stressful condition. it is also crucial that the person has the knowledge and understanding of the healthcare system and the operations. In the end, the person should be able to demonstrate commitment to steady workflow along with the flawless and uninterrupted service within the facility.
Despite the knowledge in healthcare system, the manager’s main task is to handle and manage the non-clinical running and operation on the daily basis. The operation is generally taken place in the medical office setting, including nursing homes, hospitals, doctor’s offices, and other facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, develop, implement, and maintain office procedures and policies
- Plan, oversee, supervise, and monitor office staffs which cover secretaries, cashiers, and also receptionists
- Maintain office as well as medical supplies through ordering and checking
- Monitor the budgets and deal with billing payments
- Work together with nurses and doctors to identify or reveal potential office problems or dysfunctions
- Maintain records – whether it is the staff, the medical patients, and such thing alike
- Provide informative and beneficial materials for the patients
- Arrange, manage, and oversee cleaning staff. It includes emergency maintenance services when needed
- Make sure that the facility is running along the current and valid healthcare regulations, high ethical standards, and also medical laws
- Generate inventory management reports and records
Specifications and Requirements
- Have the ability to perform multitask activities, even under stressful condition
- Possess a past experience in management or managerial position. Have a previous experience as a Medical Office manager is a plus
- Have the ability and quality to handle and manage medical records in a discreet manner
- Have the in-depth understanding, knowledge, and experience in administrative, data, and accounting principles and process
- Bachelor degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or any related field. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Possess the familiarity and understanding of medical terminology and problems
- Have a good time management ability and also organizational skill
- Have a good communication skill with customer service orientation
- Able to encourage, inspire, and support the other staff in a positive environment and surrounding
The candidates who believe in themselves are encouraged to join our team. If you have the passion in the industry and you are always happy to serve others, we want to talk to you! Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be accepted before Augus 5th 2018. Be advised to include a recent photo in the CV. A resume instead of a cover letter is acceptable.