We are a leading electronic corporate looking for a professional and dedicated Account Manager to handle all of our clients’ account management arrangement and responsibilities. The candidate should focus on generating new revenue streams from the already existing clientele base wile bringing new clients at the same time. It is expected that the new clients should be able to benefit from our products that can generate long-term relationship.
Basically, the manager will be responsible for retaining the key customers and existing clients while reaching the sales targets as assigned at the same time. It is crucial that the individual should be able to manage and meet expectations, while overseeing the clients’ needs – and making sure that they get what they need in the most efficient and timely manner. Among the many tasks that the manager should handle is to make sure that the sales quotas (monthly and also quarterly) are met. The manager will report to another higher level, which is the Account Manager Supervisor. If you value customer engagement and productivity, then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take part in the corporate in-house development and promotion for the sake of improvement and successful outcome
- Create, manage, and develop customer retention campaigns. It includes overseeing and monitoring the implementation
- Engage and interact with at least 10 clients a day through live contact. It includes following it up with all the prospects within three days
- Work together with Account Management Supervisor to create and manage budgets and also quotas. It includes reaching or exceeding the targeted established quotas
- Learn, observe, and identify triggers with customer behavior as the base and then engage with them to meet their demands – it can be a service termination, downgrade, or upgrade
- Work together with other departments and also other teams to make sure that the clients requirements and demands are met in the most satisfying way
- Manage and handle the clients’ projects, if any, from the beginning to the end
- Able to represent the positive image of the company in order to meet clients’ demands
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have a good communication skill that cover both verbal and written forms.
- Have a flexible and adaptable personality that allows the person to interact with different kinds of people
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communication, or Management. Any other related fields are welcomed
- Have a past experience in Account Management or Sales for at least 2 years
- Able to work under pressure and under stressful condition
- Able to handle customers’ complaint and issues patiently and calmly
- Have a good computer skills. A familiarity in IT knowledge and use is an advantage
- CPA certification is more liked
- Able to anticipate clients’ need by learning and understanding their habits
Salary, benefits, and bonuses will be talked upon interview. Bonuses will be determined on the performance in bringing new clients
Those who believe that they meet all the requirements are encouraged to apply. Please send the cover letter and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before December 3rd. Include a recent photo in the CV.