How to Write Letter of Job Acceptance to Convey Gratitude and Formally Accept the Job
Looking for new job is not easy at all these days. That is why when you finally get one, you must have overwhelming feeling of elation. No matter how happy you are though, don’t ever forget to convey your gratitude and formally accept the job by writing letter of job acceptance to submit to employer.
Not all people send this letter, but don’t take it lightly. This letter is more than just good courtesy. You will make good impression with it. If you ever make one, be sure to make it sound professional. Let’s see how you can write one here.
Step 1 to Write Job Acceptance Letter
There are formal rules to write formal letters, of course. Your job when you write one is to observe them first than anything. First things first, you have to check the address of both the sender and the recipient. The sender’s address will be the heading of the letter. Of course, it has to be the right one.
Check on it so that the employer knows how to contact you when it is necessary. Of course, you will need to check the recipient’s address so the letter is properly sent to. Job acceptance greeting has to be there too since it is one the basics.
Step 2 to Write Job Acceptance Letter
It is in the body of the letter that you express your thanks for the job offer. After all, it is the main part of the letter. Be thankful to your employer for choosing you. Not all people can get the chance. You can be one of the few or even the only one hired out of many applicants. It is no easy feat at all.
Once you say your words of thankfulness towards the employer, you will have to formally accept all the terms of the job position. It will be your first commitment to work as one for the company or organization. Show them you’re ready.
Step 3 to Write Job Acceptance Letter
In the last part before closing, you need to make clear the starting date you would work for the company. Unless they don’t specify it themselves for their new employees, you will have to mention it in your job acceptance letter yourself. Don’t be too long since the day of your acceptance though.
To begin with, companies or organizations are looking for candidate for vacant position because they need someone to fill it as soon as possible. The companies or organizations have to keep running. It can’t stop just to look for new recruits.
Step 4 to Write Job Acceptance Letter
Now, we have reached the end of the letter. In the last paragraph, you are to formally close the letter. Make it professionally written towards the end. It is more than just thank you letter to send to the employer you’ll be working for in his/her company. Remember it is formal letter we write here.
Lastly, you need to affix your signature and that should be everything. Don’t forget to put your name below it. The letter of job acceptance will have to be done like this. Keep these steps in mind when you do write one yourself to send then.
- Formal Excuse Letter
- 7 Sample Leave of Absence Letter with the Proper Format PDF Word
- 6+ Sample Employment Verification Letter PDF Word
- 8 Sample Mail Letter Format for Job Application PDF Word
- 43+ Job Acceptance Letter – How To Impress Your Employer At Your First Contact
- Sample Thank You Letter After Phone Interview
- Sample Proof of Employment Letter
- Retirement Letter and how to make it amazed the reader
- Business Letter Template Sample
- Nursing Recommendation Letter Sample and the Format of the Letter for You to Write One
- Formal Proposal Letter and What to Write Inside It
- 6 Sample Job Interview Thank You Letter Template
- Thank You Letter for Job Offer Sample
- Entry Level Marketing Cover Letter Sample PDF Word
- 8 Sample Application Letter
- 8 Sample Appeal Letter Template
- Employment Offer Letter and Ways to Make It
- 7+ MBA Recommendation Letter PDF, Word, Doc