Palm Resort is a growing business in hotel and hospitality, striving to deliver the best service within the well-established environment. Guests are treated with the best and the most perfect service only because every guest should have the world-class treatment like a king (or a queen). Within our 5 years of journey, we strive to deliver only the most satisfying service and quality and our hard work pays off. We are now proudly opening our 8th establishment in Florida and we need a professional Hotel Sales Manager to join the team.
The main job of the manager is to encourage people and attract customers to become our guests. The person should be able to maintain good relationship with the already existing clients’ base while attracting more potential clients. Not only the manager will be responsible for the sales team performance, but the person himself should be able to come up with fresh ideas of how to boost room occupancy and develop a good clients’ base.
These are the common works of the manager: detecting and interacting with potential customers, analyzing market trends, closing business deals, meeting up with clients, managing sales teams, and coming up with ideas and plans that can affect the sales and occupancy rate. Naturally, the candidate should possess good networking ability, strong communication base, impressive leadership and supervisory ability, and also good time management ability. It would be nice if the candidate has previous experience in hotel management or hospitality industry that can ensure their success in managing the establishment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make researches of new accounts. Every professional hotel sales manager should know that research is crucial to understand the most current trend, to improve the business, and to boost hotel’s efficiency and success. Many of these researches include trade organizations holding events so it is only logical if the research also reaches out to event coordinators or planners.
- Close sales. Secure or close sales for the hotel is basically the main task of the manager. After all, the hotel’s survival and existence depends on the many other businesses related to it. The task of the hotel sales manager is to make sure that beneficial business can bring positive effect to the hotel and close the deal in the most satisfying manner.
- Maintain accounts. The manager shouldn’t forget the ‘old’ clients and they should do their best to make those clients happy – and want to get back for more.
- Have a past experience in hotel management, business, hospitality, sales, and other related managerial position. A few years of experience will be an advantage
- Have a pleasant personality that allows the manager to interact with different kinds of people
- Have a positive attitude that can encourage, support, and inspire other members and staffs
- Have a solid and good managerial, leadership, and supervisory abilities that can coordinate different people within the same time
- Bachelor degree in hospitality, business, sales, and other related fields.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge in hospitality service as well as managerial position
Interested applicants should send their resume and CV to: email@example.com before January 27th 2017. Any email sent after the date won’t be processed.
- Hotel Assistant Manager Job Description
- Accounts Manager Job Description
- Channel Manager Job Description
- Retail Manager Job Description
- Senior Account Manager Job Description
- Hotel Assistant General Manager Job Description
- Catering Manager Job Description
- National Sales Manager Job Description
- Personnel Manager Job Description
- Account Manager Job Description
- Business Operations Manager Job Description
- Restaurant Operations Manager Job Description
- Front Desk Manager Job Description
- Job Description for Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager Job Description
- Sales Operations Manager Job Description
- Restaurant Manager Job Description
- Housekeeping Manager Job Description